Windows 10: Should i change some things? I recently got an SSD Installed the guys installed windows as...

Discus and support Should i change some things? I recently got an SSD Installed the guys installed windows as... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chiefmax3 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chiefmax3, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Should i change some things? I recently got an SSD Installed the guys installed windows as...

/u/chiefmax3, Oct 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Should i change some things? I recently got an SSD Installed the guys installed windows as...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Should i change some things? I recently got an SSD Installed the guys installed windows as...

1. Should i change some things? I recently got an SSD Installed the guys installed windows as... - Similar Threads - Should change things

2. i got this buddy guy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got this buddy guy: my best friend on the internet is this a malware everytime i install a app i ask on microsoft come check he out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izvZPZNBFO4 and download him at:https://bonzi.link/...
  3. Which Windows 10 image should I install in a new SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which Windows 10 image should I install in a new SSD?: Hi all, after a few years I have to build a friend's pc from scratch and I don't know which one can be the ideal image of Windows 10 to install. The last one available in the Windows official website is ok? any recommendations? Thanks. submitted by /u/inerti4tic [link]...
  4. Should i remove hdd before installing windows on ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should i remove hdd before installing windows on ssd?: Hi~ I'm using a laptop and i intend to reinstall windows 10 on my new ssd. Is it necessary to remove my hdd no windows installed before installing windows 10 on ssd? If yes, what is the reason of this? Thank you in advance!...
  5. I installed Windows on a brand new SSD and got a BSOD

I installed Windows on a brand new SSD and got a BSOD: I just installed Windows 10 on a brand new SSD, it all seemed to be going well until the windows initial setup crashed. As I tried to reboot I got a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen, the exact same issue what I had when booting off my old hard drive. Then the black windows...
  6. I recently got an SSD installed, and the guy installed the windows in C Drive. Can I delete...

I recently got an SSD installed, and the guy installed the windows in C Drive. Can I delete...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chiefmax3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfzghb/i_recently_got_an_ssd_installed_and_the_guy/
  7. Should I install these?

Should I install these?: [ATTACH] I don't know if I should install this updates. https://preview.redd.it/4wd9auvncor51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=1ef668854b9544ce40e57fc7aa54f37fb2c4c9b0 submitted by /u/eldievos [link] [comments]...
  8. Recently got new motherboard and installation of Windows...

Recently got new motherboard and installation of Windows...: So, my "old" PC had Win10 Pro 1909. I recently got a new motherboard and when doing so also reinstalled Windows onto an SSD rather than the hard drive. Well, I installed Win10 Home 2004... and now I can't transfer my license. Is there a way to install Win10 Pro pre-activation...
  9. Guys Please Help Me! New ssd,processor and motherboard.cant install windows 10 on ssd. i...

Guys Please Help Me! New ssd,processor and motherboard.cant install windows 10 on ssd. i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sonoob330 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drep5s/guys_please_help_me_new_ssdprocessor_and/
  10. What are some things on my computer that were installed when I got it that I can delete?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What are some things on my computer that were installed when I got it that I can delete?: Hi! I want to do a factory reset on my computer, or update it, but I need storage for both of those things. Over five GB for it. What are some things on my computer that I can delete that were installed with it when I got it? I have a windows 10....