Windows 10: Should I continue to try to install Windows 10 version 2004?

Discus and support Should I continue to try to install Windows 10 version 2004? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been unable to get the May 2020 update of Windows 10 version 2004 to install on my Asus Laptop Intel Cor i7 8th generation. The automatic update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmilyM2002, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Should I continue to try to install Windows 10 version 2004?

I have been unable to get the May 2020 update of Windows 10 version 2004 to install on my Asus Laptop Intel Cor i7 8th generation. The automatic update failed three times with error code 0x8007001f by June 17, but now Windows Update says my system is up to date. On June 18, I tried to update it via the Windows 10 Update Assistant, but that did not work either. I have tried updating all drivers, disabling my anti-virus and firewall, a clean boot, and running appropriate DISM and scannow commands. Any recommendations?

:)

EmilyM2002, Jun 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Hyscore Win User

Should I continue to try to install Windows 10 version 2004?

Hyscore, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Should I continue to try to install Windows 10 version 2004?

1. Should I continue to try to install Windows 10 version 2004? - Similar Threads - Should continue try

2. Install version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install version 2004: Yesterday is the 2nd time I tried to install version 2004. The first time was when it was an available download in September. Both times it failed with error 0xc1900101. I don't have any external devices attached except for the wireless mouse. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15...
  3. Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?: I've read that a lot of people have had problems so I'm not sure if I should update it or not. Any advice? submitted by /u/R_12345678910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbber3/still_havent_updated_to_version_2004_should_i/
  4. Version 2004 install crashes - should I wait?

Version 2004 install crashes - should I wait?: I have Win 10 Pro version 1909. A month or so ago I did several Win updates and also tried to update to Win 10 Version 2004 and got the crash - STOPCODE: system thread exception not handled. I went to safe mode and uninstalled and updated to the latest Intel Video driver....
  5. Should I install 2004?

Should I install 2004?: I just received the option to install 2004, Should I install it or keep 1909? submitted by /u/TehMilitia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip9c32/should_i_install_2004/
  6. installing version 2004

installing version 2004: i tried to get version 2004 via windows update feature. but when it got stuck at downloading 87%, i paused it then after restarting i again started the update. but this time after ''getting things ready'' pop up it directly went to installing progress . there was no...
  7. 2004, should it be installed by now?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2004, should it be installed by now?: Hi I am running windows 10 pro, the build is 18363.997, version 1909 installed 12/06/2019 The 2004 update was showing on my computer for a few weeks saying my pc was not ready. then it became available but it did not install correctly. I have the following error messages...
  8. Unable to Install Windows 10 Version 2004

Unable to Install Windows 10 Version 2004: Hello, I was installing Windows 10 Version 2004 and after downloading and going through the install process the "what needs your attention" box popped up. The following message was shown, "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC setting aren't supported yet on...
  9. Windows 10 just crashing continuously since version 2004 update

Windows 10 just crashing continuously since version 2004 update: So I updated to 2004, and after it's done all it does is this. I can't even get into the setup menu to revert back to the previous windows version. How can this be fixed? Thanks for your time. submitted by /u/anhydrous_echinoderm [link] [comments]...
  10. Just tried to install Windows 10 version 2004

Just tried to install Windows 10 version 2004: What a nightmare. Took most of 8 hours to install and then kept rebooting because it perceived errors. Eventually it did a complete disk evaluation and repair. Never thought it would successfully stay booted up but eventually it did but with a somewhat darker blue band...