Windows 10: Should i delete every partition?????

Discus and support Should i delete every partition????? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; And guys thanks so much.oh yeah and i went to the event viewer and i saw some errors. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aris003, Aug 10, 2017.

1. aris003 Win User

Should i delete every partition?????

And guys thanks so much.oh yeah and i went to the event viewer and i saw some errors.

aris003, Aug 11, 2017
  2. aris003 Win User

Windows sotore cache corrupteeeeeeeeed!!!!!!Whyyy.i ran the trouble shooter failed to fix it but it says that it fixed service registration why..

aris003, Aug 11, 2017
  3. CountMike New Member
    Did you sign in with MS account ?

CountMike, Aug 11, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Should i delete every partition????? - Similar Threads - Should delete every

2. Should I Merge this Unallocated Partition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I Merge this Unallocated Partition?: Hi, i just want to ask something here and let the picture tell everything.PartisiSo should i merge them my harddisk ? is there any problem if i merge them that allocated D to the unallocated one?...
  3. Should I Merge this Unallocated Partition?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should I Merge this Unallocated Partition?: Hi, i just want to ask something here and let the picture tell everything.PartisiSo should i merge them my harddisk ? is there any problem if i merge them that allocated D to the unallocated one?...
  4. Should I Merge this Unallocated Partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Reinstall Windows for corupted files. Should delete files or delete partitions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows for corupted files. Should delete files or delete partitions.: So i have gotten many errors, tried many options but havent fixed it. a Microsoft recomended me to backup files and do clean installation of Windows since i probably have corupted files. Should i delete files on drives or should i delete partitions? 1 process faster which is...
  6. Reinstall Windows for corupted files. Should delete files or delete partitions.

Reinstall Windows for corupted files. Should delete files or delete partitions.: So i have gotten many errors, tried many options but havent fixed it. a Microsoft recomended me to backup files and do clean installation of Windows since i probably have corupted files. Should i delete files on drives or should i delete partitions? 1 process faster which is...
  7. Reinstall Windows for corupted files. Should delete files or delete partitions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  9. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  10. Should I delete this EFI Partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I delete this EFI Partition?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/not_sahil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkgptx/should_i_delete_this_efi_partition/