Windows 10: should I delete these files in Local disk C

Discus and support should I delete these files in Local disk C in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; should I delete these files in Local disk C [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wishwa_, Jan 31, 2021.

1. wishwa_ Win User

should I delete these files in Local disk C

should I delete these files in Local disk C 725ca30a-1b74-4466-b172-1a7bffb21357?upload=true.jpg

:)

wishwa_, Jan 31, 2021

2. Local Disk C: Space Issue

Right click on the disk, go to properties and then disk cleanup, there you should find something like clean system files, delete all previous system saves and keep only the last.

Crap Daddy, Jan 31, 2021
  3. macbeth Win User
    Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Jan 31, 2021
  4. should I delete these files in Local disk C

Can I delete temporary windows installation files local disk c

Can I delete temporary windows installation files local disk c.

Did whether it is wicked to be wiped out?

dejanmarkovic, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. should I delete these files in Local disk C - Similar Threads - should delete files

2. Can I delete NPOSbak files ? It's located in Local disk C and it's size is 1.80Gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I delete NPOSbak files ? It's located in Local disk C and it's size is 1.80Gb: Can I delete NPOSbak files ? It's located in Local disk C and it's size is 1.80Gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-nposbak-files-its-located-in-local/f1809a15-bace-4ea4-a540-37d9140e878a
  3. Can I delete NPOSbak files ? It's located in Local disk C and it's size is 1.80Gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete NPOSbak files ? It's located in Local disk C and it's size is 1.80Gb: Can I delete NPOSbak files ? It's located in Local disk C and it's size is 1.80Gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-nposbak-files-its-located-in-local/f1809a15-bace-4ea4-a540-37d9140e878a
  4. Can I delete NPOSbak files ? It's located in Local disk C and it's size is 1.80Gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk C: So I downloaded Yuzu yesterday and was trying to play a game. It ended up not working so I went to delete the application. It turns out I accidently used 100 gigabytes. It was because I kept downloading the same game 9 times onto the Yuzu emulator. I deleted Yuzu and the...
  6. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Disk C: So I downloaded Yuzu yesterday and was trying to play a game. It ended up not working so I went to delete the application. It turns out I accidently used 100 gigabytes. It was because I kept downloading the same game 9 times onto the Yuzu emulator. I deleted Yuzu and the...
  7. Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk C: I could not extend my Local Disk C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c/3fdefca0-8100-44ef-824d-0564cef61e92
  8. Can I delete ProgramData folder at Local Disk C?

Can I delete ProgramData folder at Local Disk C?: [ATTACH] After I just updated my computer, I saw a bunch of new files including "ProgramData" folder, it contains 3.26 Gigabytes size but it doesn't consume my storage. If I delete this folder, will it crash or disable some of my apps or data? Will it increase my storage...
  9. local disk C

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    local disk C: Hi, After reinstalled Windows 10 in the desktop, the Local Disk C: goes to the SSD 32GB. It is full as only 29 GB. At the same time, there is a Windows F: appears in the HHD 2TB with 1.8TB volume, mainly empty files. Due to no volume in the Local Disk C, I cannot...
  10. Should I compress My local disk C in win10?

Should I compress My local disk C in win10?: My local disk C is only 20 GB free because of this my laptop is working very slow. I have deleted all unwanted apps and also used disk cleanup to clean disk and I not want to delete my windows updates. So, please tell it's right to compress my local drive C?...