Windows 10: Should i downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1?

Discus and support Should i downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, A few years ago, I bought a laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 8.1. I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and it has been working slower ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Allexo, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Allexo Win User

Should i downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1?

Hi,

A few years ago, I bought a laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 8.1. I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and it has been working slower ever since. Also, it seems that every time I start it, it installs an update. I've been thinking of going back to Windows 8.1, but I wanted to know if it is worth it.

:)

Allexo, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Should i downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1? - Similar Threads - Should downgrade

2. Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?: I had a Windows 10 pro edition with no product key, after downgrading to home, i've decided to buy a product key. Should I buy product key home or pro?...
  3. Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?: I had a Windows 10 pro edition with no product key, after downgrading to home, i've decided to buy a product key. Should I buy product key home or pro?...
  4. Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Tried everything to fix windows 11 internet problem. Should I downgrade to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried everything to fix windows 11 internet problem. Should I downgrade to windows 10?: I've been having internet failure alot it used to be just fine. And I've looked at forums and videos and tips settings reseting adapters updating drivers ect. But not seems to ever fix this. I get 10 minutes of internet fine then it just boggs down and stays down until I...
  6. Tried everything to fix windows 11 internet problem. Should I downgrade to windows 10?

Tried everything to fix windows 11 internet problem. Should I downgrade to windows 10?: I've been having internet failure alot it used to be just fine. And I've looked at forums and videos and tips settings reseting adapters updating drivers ect. But not seems to ever fix this. I get 10 minutes of internet fine then it just boggs down and stays down until I...
  7. Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?: Is Windows 10 21H2 compatible with AMD A4-9120e? When i bought my laptop, it came with Windows 10 21H1. Later, however, i noticed that Windows 10 is updated to version 21H2. I checked the list of supported CPUs, and it turned out that version 21H2 is not supported for AMD...
  8. Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?

Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?: Is Windows 10 21H2 compatible with AMD A4-9120e? When i bought my laptop, it came with Windows 10 21H1. Later, however, i noticed that Windows 10 is updated to version 21H2. I checked the list of supported CPUs, and it turned out that version 21H2 is not supported for AMD...
  9. Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Should I Downgrade To Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I Downgrade To Windows 10??: Hello,I am a user running Windows 11 Pro and I thought that "Should I Downgrade To Windows 10?". So, Should I do it? By The Way, My PC Specs are:CPU: Intel Core i5 5200U @2.20 GHz, Turbo boost up to 2.70 GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500RAM: 4 GB Of RAM @ 1.6 GHzStorage: 1 TB...