Windows 10: Should I downgrade to windows 8?

Discus and support Should I downgrade to windows 8? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba satellite C55-B5101 laptop that I got a few years back at Best Buy, id guess I've had my laptop for about 4-5 years now. I understand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kingkai18, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Should I downgrade to windows 8?

I have a Toshiba satellite C55-B5101 laptop that I got a few years back at Best Buy, id guess I've had my laptop for about 4-5 years now. I understand a laptop like mine isn't meant for gaming but I noticed when I updated to windows 10 my computer was running slower than usual and small games that usually ran smooth on my computer were now laggy and were giving me low fps. I've tried updating my driver but my computer says the best windows 10 driver I can use is 10.18.104425 which is the version I already have. So my question is should I go back to windows 8 and try to get a better driver or stay in windows 10? I also heard Linux is viable as well.

submitted by /u/Kingkai18
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kingkai18, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Should I downgrade to windows 8?

Downgrading Windows 10 to Windows 8 for mobile.

Hi,

Regarding your concern about downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8 for mobile. This is possible, we suggest that you reset your phone. You can follow the steps on this link:

Reset my phone.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Should I downgrade to windows 8?

1. Should I downgrade to windows 8? - Similar Threads - Should downgrade

2. Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?: I had a Windows 10 pro edition with no product key, after downgrading to home, i've decided to buy a product key. Should I buy product key home or pro?...
  3. Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?: I had a Windows 10 pro edition with no product key, after downgrading to home, i've decided to buy a product key. Should I buy product key home or pro?...
  4. Should I buy a product key for Home after downgrading from Pro to Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Tried everything to fix windows 11 internet problem. Should I downgrade to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried everything to fix windows 11 internet problem. Should I downgrade to windows 10?: I've been having internet failure alot it used to be just fine. And I've looked at forums and videos and tips settings reseting adapters updating drivers ect. But not seems to ever fix this. I get 10 minutes of internet fine then it just boggs down and stays down until I...
  6. Tried everything to fix windows 11 internet problem. Should I downgrade to windows 10?

Tried everything to fix windows 11 internet problem. Should I downgrade to windows 10?: I've been having internet failure alot it used to be just fine. And I've looked at forums and videos and tips settings reseting adapters updating drivers ect. But not seems to ever fix this. I get 10 minutes of internet fine then it just boggs down and stays down until I...
  7. Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?: Is Windows 10 21H2 compatible with AMD A4-9120e? When i bought my laptop, it came with Windows 10 21H1. Later, however, i noticed that Windows 10 is updated to version 21H2. I checked the list of supported CPUs, and it turned out that version 21H2 is not supported for AMD...
  8. Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?

Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?: Is Windows 10 21H2 compatible with AMD A4-9120e? When i bought my laptop, it came with Windows 10 21H1. Later, however, i noticed that Windows 10 is updated to version 21H2. I checked the list of supported CPUs, and it turned out that version 21H2 is not supported for AMD...
  9. Should i downgrade Windows 10 21H2, if it's not compatible with my AMD A4-9120e CPU?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Should I Downgrade To Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I Downgrade To Windows 10??: Hello,I am a user running Windows 11 Pro and I thought that "Should I Downgrade To Windows 10?". So, Should I do it? By The Way, My PC Specs are:CPU: Intel Core i5 5200U @2.20 GHz, Turbo boost up to 2.70 GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500RAM: 4 GB Of RAM @ 1.6 GHzStorage: 1 TB...