Windows 10: Should I download windows 10 in an old Laptop?

Discus and support Should I download windows 10 in an old Laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently i acquired a Samsung n210 plus this are the specs: Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N450 @1.66Hz 1.67GHz RAM: 2.00 GB Type of system: 32 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bautim, Feb 23, 2021.

1. /u/bautim Win User

Should I download windows 10 in an old Laptop?

Recently i acquired a Samsung n210 plus this are the specs: Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N450 @1.66Hz 1.67GHz RAM: 2.00 GB Type of system: 32 bit It has windows 7 Service Pack 1

submitted by /u/bautim
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bautim, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Should I download windows 10 in an old Laptop?

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Should I download windows 10 in an old Laptop?

1. Should I download windows 10 in an old Laptop? - Similar Threads - Should download old

2. Should I download Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I download Windows 11?: Hi, I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad T470s with an Intel Core i5 6300U. It is listed as an unsupported processor on Microsoft's website. Should I stay on Windows 10 Pro or upgrade to Windows 11? I do know that it may cause some issues and I know that would be a problem cause it...
  3. Should I download Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I download Windows 11?: Hi, I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad T470s with an Intel Core i5 6300U. It is listed as an unsupported processor on Microsoft's website. Should I stay on Windows 10 Pro or upgrade to Windows 11? I do know that it may cause some issues and I know that would be a problem cause it...
  4. Should I reset my Windows 10 Laptop?

Should I reset my Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having issues with my PC. Also I upgraded to Windows 11 a few weeks ago but had to revert back the same day because of slow performance. I searched the internet and saw that reset is the best option. I also saw that many people have trouble resetting their PC, so will I...
  5. Should I reset my Windows 10 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I reset my Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having issues with my PC. Also I upgraded to Windows 11 a few weeks ago but had to revert back the same day because of slow performance. I searched the internet and saw that reset is the best option. I also saw that many people have trouble resetting their PC, so will I...
  6. New Laptop win10.. Should I download repair software?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Laptop win10.. Should I download repair software?: The system has been recently downloaded.And I want to take all precautions so that nothing goes wrong. And the device, in short, I bought it for education that is, it is an educational device. We need to use applications such as: Microsoft Teams, chrome or edge browser,...
  7. New Laptop win10.. Should I download repair software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop win10.. Should I download repair software?: The system has been recently downloaded.And I want to take all precautions so that nothing goes wrong. And the device, in short, I bought it for education that is, it is an educational device. We need to use applications such as: Microsoft Teams, chrome or edge browser,...
  8. New Laptop win10.. Should I download repair software?

9. Should I download Malwarebytes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I download Malwarebytes?: I've been protecting my Lenovo with Windows Defender for all of its four years without a problem. Of course I also practice safe browsing habits. However I've done some research on antivirus programs, and some sites say that Defender isn't updated often enough to protect...
  10. Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?: Hi, I tried to download Windows 10 ISO file through this site. However, I was able to access it through UC Browser only and it is redirecting me to download Media Creation Tool in PC. I was able to get download link through UC Browser but there, I found two options of...