Windows 10: Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

Discus and support Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For the past two months, it's been taking like a half hour to install the Patch Tuesday updates. Yet, the 21H1 and the printer update took the normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rockfan13, Aug 9, 2021.

1. rockfan13 Win User

Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

For the past two months, it's been taking like a half hour to install the Patch Tuesday updates. Yet, the 21H1 and the printer update took the normal amount of time. So, I don't think that it's anything wrong with my computer. It's their Patch Tuesday updates. Especially since other people have been reporting the same thing as me.

:)

rockfan13, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

As expected, it's here. KB4480116 for 1809. No doubt @Brink will post the details in News shortly....

Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow? [​IMG]

Bree, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Ghot Win User
    What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

In reality, it'll probably be a big yawn. *Smile

Ghot, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

I would imagine that the April 13th patch is just the .906 patch we already have, or would that be a pipe dream? *Smile

Whatever the answer... I just made a new backup about 2 hours ago. *Biggrin

Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow? [​IMG]

Ghot, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow? - Similar Threads - Should expect another

2. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  3. Should I be expecting to have problems again tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I be expecting to have problems again tomorrow?: For the past two months, it took a long time for the Patch Tuesday updates to install after restarting my computer. Should I expect the same problem again this month? Last week's security update updated fine for me instead of the long installation time after I clicked install...
  4. What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Also, should I be worried about a repeat of last month? Or do you expect everything to go smoothly for everyone? 177603
  5. Tomorrow (July 14, 2020) is Patch Tuesday

Tomorrow (July 14, 2020) is Patch Tuesday: Might want to disable updates before tomorrow! I used to always apply patches the day that they were released, but seeing how Microsoft seems to break more things than they fix recently, I'm definitely delaying any updates until I understand what they break this time and how...
  6. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  7. Patch Tuesday is active

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Patch Tuesday is active: CU for most every thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-is-active/ca9a1cd7-23e1-4452-bef4-71b5f180ad0b
  8. Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Does anyone know if the usual slew of patch Tuesday updates are due tomorrow ? I wonder if last Tuesday being a non working day for new year whether MS would class the 2nd Tuesday release for the 15th (if they follow a 2nd working Tuesday schedule) 124841
  9. No patch tuesday in January?

No patch tuesday in January?: That's weird? No Patch Tuesday this month? Yes, I did receive sóme updates (only the Windows Defender update and the mal. removal tool update and an Flash update...) but that's it for January 2018? 102035
  10. Patch Tuesday KB120677

Patch Tuesday KB120677: New cumulative update KB120677 No issues here. Follow this link for further information. https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/kb/3120677 31406