Windows 10: Should i get 10 in january or wait for 11 ?

Discus and support Should i get 10 in january or wait for 11 ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have a laptop that came default with windows 7 and i want to get windows 10 in january but windows 11 releases in july.i have no clue what to choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adahamisnotinjail, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Should i get 10 in january or wait for 11 ?

i have a laptop that came default with windows 7 and i want to get windows 10 in january but windows 11 releases in july.i have no clue what to choose

submitted by /u/adahamisnotinjail
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/adahamisnotinjail, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Should i get 10 in january or wait for 11 ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Should i get 10 in january or wait for 11 ?

1. Should i get 10 in january or wait for 11 ? - Similar Threads - Should january wait

2. Should I Wait for Windows 21H1?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I Wait for Windows 21H1?: Hey all! Word on the street is the new Windows version 21H1 is planned to come out this month. I don't want to install 20H2 only to have to do a big update a few days later, don't like installing Windows on top of Windows, always has little issues that trigger me like leaving...
  3. Should I update to 20H2 or wait for 21H1?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I update to 20H2 or wait for 21H1?: I just bought a Fujitsu Q704 convertible and it is running windows 10 pro 1909. It has the 20H2 version listed in available updates, and I am wondering if I should allow it to do so, or wait for the 21H1 version? It has a i3 processo r and 4gb of ram. It seems to run 1909...
  4. How long should I Keep waiting for windows 10 Resetting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long should I Keep waiting for windows 10 Resetting?: I decided to reset my PC because it was running super slow and freezing all the time. I reset it and picked the option to remove all my files It has been at 36% Downloading with 1 white dot frozen in place(The dots aren't spinning anymore) Should I keep waiting Or what do I...
  5. How long should chdsk be waited for?

How long should chdsk be waited for?: I ran chkdsk /r C: because of some issues and it's been stuck for numerous hours at 100% done. I'm just wondering at what point should I just pull the plug and see if anything is fixed/more broken submitted by /u/Grakchawwaa [link] [comments]...
  6. Version 2004 install crashes - should I wait?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version 2004 install crashes - should I wait?: I have Win 10 Pro version 1909. A month or so ago I did several Win updates and also tried to update to Win 10 Version 2004 and got the crash - STOPCODE: system thread exception not handled. I went to safe mode and uninstalled and updated to the latest Intel Video driver....
  7. Can't decide if I should wait for the May 2020 update or if I should install it using the...

Can't decide if I should wait for the May 2020 update or if I should install it using the...: Hi there! Hope you're all okay and safe during this crazy pandemic and these unfortunately hate-filled times in the US... I have a small question regarding the May 2020 update. When I check for updates with Windows Update, I don't see the update but I see the banner saying...
  8. Should i wait???

Should i wait???: Version 2004 update. Should i postpone the update after heard so many bugs and issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-wait/aa4bda1d-04d4-43e3-ab55-d5daa2b1f8d5
  9. Should I update my pc or wait?

Should I update my pc or wait?: I am still running the Mid-February update KB4532693 for windows 10 1909, after I had problems with KB4535996 and rollled back. I haven't updated since, and was wondering if I should keep updates paused or update today? I am new to the windows 10 operating system and I just...
  10. Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?: Hi, I am new to Win 10. I presently have 1909 on one of my computers (Win 10 Pro 64-bit). How can I find out what the newest version available is? And should I update or wait? From what I understand, there are a number of issues with new versions when they first come out and...