Windows 10: Should i have had the Creators Update by now?

Discus and support Should i have had the Creators Update by now? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just wondered, should i have had the creators update as i had the privacy thing pop up about a month ago and i checked the options what i wanted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Raizle, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Raizle Win User

Should i have had the Creators Update by now?

Just wondered, should i have had the creators update as i had the privacy thing pop up about a month ago and i checked the options what i wanted and clicked ok but nothing yet?

Another computer in my household had the privacy thing come up a little while ago and once did it, the creators update downloaded straight away so i'm confused why this hasn't happened with my computer *Confused

:)

Raizle, Aug 2, 2017

2. Windows 1511 - Should I have received the update by now?

Go to

Download Windows 10

Click on the Upgrade Now link.

Cbarnhorst, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Windows 1511 - Should I have received the update by now?

Hi Matt,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter and check.

If you have issues with installation of Windows updates, then try to run the Windows update troubleshooter and check.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "view all" on the left pane

3. Run the "windows update" troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

It may take some more time.

Windows 10 November update: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-update-faq

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 2, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, an often asked question: Ms has a roll-out strategy and withholds delivering upgrades to PCs that may not be compatible. At least, that's supposed to be the idea, but like anything on such a scale it's not perfect.

Further, the roll-out is distributed over several months.

If you wish to attempt this manually you can.

1. Create a disk image of what you have now (I hope you're using disk imaging routinely - so many advantages).
    2. Download the iso (see the Tutorial section if unsure)
    3. Attempt the upgrade (see the Tutorial section if unsure)

Note: it's a good idea to have a Win 10 bootable medium to hand for repair actionsm or upgrading other PCs, or a clean install.

dalchina, Aug 2, 2017
  5. mrgeek Win User
    Your hardware configuration looks very good for handling Creator's Update. Follow this tutorial to manually installed. I like to use Step 4 option, after reading 1-3, where you create an ISO image on your desktop and run setup.exe. You'll have 10 days to rollback to present, should something be off. Good Luck

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

mrgeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Should i have had the Creators Update by now? - Similar Threads - Should Creators Update

2. i have had my computer for around a year now and i have had this same issue for a while it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have had my computer for around a year now and i have had this same issue for a while it...: Every time i load up a game my computer will freeze for a minute and then crash. I have clean wiped the computer and reset windows but the issue still keeps happening. There are many issues such as the Dwminit which is a warning, Kernal-power, and driverframworke-user-mode....
  3. I have had this update for a while now, but it’s always had an error. I even manually...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had this update for a while now, but it’s always had an error. I even manually...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jesse_jet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvvtmp/i_have_had_this_update_for_a_while_now_but_its/
  4. no battery detected, i have had the laptop a year now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no battery detected, i have had the laptop a year now: I turn the computer on and it shutdown within 2 hrs. So I decided to plug it up. I turn it back on. It said no battery detected... This the first time this happen... Can anyone help please thank you!...
  5. Should I be concerned now? AU update arrived :(

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I be concerned now? AU update arrived :(: New member with a question *Smile Having owned this fantastic HP Envy Windows 10 notebook for a couple of weeks I am really impressed with Windows 10 ... Just noticed that Windows 10 "AU" 1607 is ready to install... .Should I be worried now [img] I know forums...
  6. Don't have Creator's Update Yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Don't have Creator's Update Yet: I find it strange that I haven't been prompted to install the Creator's Update yet. KB4013214 installed about a month ago and I thought that was the precursor to installing CU. Is this unusual or common? 88516
  7. Creators Update - Do I have it or Not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update - Do I have it or Not?: I thought it installed yesterday as my laptop went through a fairly lengthly install process. The update history says feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 was installed. But when I go to system information, it says I have Windows 10 Pro 10.0.15063, Build 15063....
  8. Should I upgrade now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I upgrade now?: Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I saw something similar here. Today I checked my upgrade window and saw that I could upgrade. I decided to upgrade later. About 10 minutes ago, I told my friends I was upgrading, and one of them said that it was horrible and nothing...
  9. Should I revert from Windows Creators

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I revert from Windows Creators: Before I had Windows Creators, my games were running really well. After creators I suffer a performance loss until I reverted back to Nvidia Drivers 378.92. The performance was good again, but Windows CU decides to automatically update me to the latest Nvidia drivers 382.05...
  10. Updated to Creators, should it have?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated to Creators, should it have?: One of my computers updated to 1703 on its own. I didn't think the update was being pushed yet. I am sure I had not enabled fast track or whatever it was called. Is 1703 now being installed automatically? Or did mine go rogue? 85671