Windows 10: Should i install another RAM for better gaming performance?

Discus and support Should i install another RAM for better gaming performance? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have G.SKILL 16gb DDR4 @ 2666MHz, if i installed another 16gb ram will i feel an improvement in gaming performance?My PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DolaaZ, May 20, 2022.

1. DolaaZ Win User

Should i install another RAM for better gaming performance?

I have G.SKILL 16gb DDR4 @ 2666MHz, if i installed another 16gb ram will i feel an improvement in gaming performance?My PC

:)

DolaaZ, May 20, 2022
  2. ugn10 Win User

Performance concern

Hi,

My desktop basic configuration is ...

• Processor: AMD FX-8320,
    • RAM: DDR3 16GB (HX318C10F/8 x 2),
    • HD: WD Black 1TB,
    • Motherboard: Asus M5A97,
    • Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5450 &
    • SMPS: Cooler Master GX 650W

In stead of good configuration, most of time I don't feel better performance. I don't play any game. I do just common work and run virtualization (VMware Workstation 12 Pro).

What applications, I should use for checking benchmark performance?
    Please suggest me some tips & tricks for enhanced performance.

Regards
    Sanjay

ugn10, May 20, 2022
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, May 20, 2022
  4. Should i install another RAM for better gaming performance?

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Should i install another RAM for better gaming performance?

1. Should i install another RAM for better gaming performance? - Similar Threads - Should install another

2. MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance": I've recently got an MSI laptop GF63 Thin 11UC, and found out that for some reason the CPU speed is faster when on the "Better performance" option than on "best performance". Does anyone know why this is/how to change it?...
  3. MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance": I've recently got an MSI laptop GF63 Thin 11UC, and found out that for some reason the CPU speed is faster when on the "Better performance" option than on "best performance". Does anyone know why this is/how to change it?...
  4. MSI laptop performs better on "Better performance" option instead of "Best performance"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Should i install another RAM for better gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i install another RAM for better gaming performance?: I have G.SKILL 16gb DDR4 @ 2666MHz, if i installed another 16gb ram will i feel an improvement in gaming performance?My PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-install-another-ram-for-better-gaming/aac7e211-242e-4f64-b750-346a0355bc93
  6. what services should I disable if I want better performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what services should I disable if I want better performance?: Helllo!It's been a long time since I've posted on here, I think.Anyways, I'm wanting to know what applications are completely safe to uninstall through Powershell, I've already gotten rid of some such as your phone, maps, and Cortana, I made sure these can be reinstalled...
  7. what services should I disable if I want better performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what services should I disable if I want better performance?: Helllo!It's been a long time since I've posted on here, I think.Anyways, I'm wanting to know what applications are completely safe to uninstall through Powershell, I've already gotten rid of some such as your phone, maps, and Cortana, I made sure these can be reinstalled...
  8. What should I do to improve performance for gaming?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do to improve performance for gaming?: I saw that disabling Microsoft Update and Defender helps for a slight performance upgrade, what else should I do? And is there anyway to temporarily disable it via a batch file please? Thanks in advance :) submitted by /u/AAAAAshwin [link] [comments]...
  9. should i set the game to high performance mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    should i set the game to high performance mode: i have an alienware 17 r5 laptop which has switchable graphics which are nvidia geforce gtx 1080 and intel card when i play some games i will get the geforce overlay popup in the upper right telling me to press alt and z if i want to use geforce experience in game. the popup...
  10. Better Computer Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Better Computer Performance: I'm running Windows 10 pro and would really (really) appreciate some tips on increasing system performance. I'm a neophyte when it comes to finer aspects of tuning a system. Thanks! Mike...