Windows 10: Should I install the Windows 10 20H2 update?

Discus and support Should I install the Windows 10 20H2 update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I searched this subreddit and other forums around the internet and people seeming to be going back and forth about this matter. My specs are: Dell G5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CreeperDrop, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Should I install the Windows 10 20H2 update?

I searched this subreddit and other forums around the internet and people seeming to be going back and forth about this matter. My specs are:

Dell G5 5590

Intel Core i7 9750H

RTX 2060

256GB SSD + 1TB HDD

This is my config. Would I face any problems with this hardware by updating to 20H2?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/CreeperDrop
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CreeperDrop, Dec 31, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 31, 2020
  4. jds21 Win User

Should I install the Windows 10 20H2 update?

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Should I install the Windows 10 20H2 update?

1. Should I install the Windows 10 20H2 update? - Similar Threads - Should install 20H2

2. Should I install updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I install updates?: [ATTACH] Should I install updates on my fresh system? I'm wondering if the default (without updates installed) windows is bundled with all necessary security features and will run stable without updates. Because knowing how updates may break windows I'd just prefer to...
  3. Should I update to 20H2 or wait for 21H1?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I update to 20H2 or wait for 21H1?: I just bought a Fujitsu Q704 convertible and it is running windows 10 pro 1909. It has the 20H2 version listed in available updates, and I am wondering if I should allow it to do so, or wait for the 21H1 version? It has a i3 processo r and 4gb of ram. It seems to run 1909...
  4. I CAN'T INSTALL THE UPDATE 20H2 OF WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I CAN'T INSTALL THE UPDATE 20H2 OF WINDOWS 10: Hi, i have been trying to update windows 10 to 20H2 for the past 3 days and i can't find a solution. It says fix errors and when i click it a window pops up and it says to manually uninstall virtualbox, the problem is that i dont have that app, i tryed every solution on the...
  5. Should I upgrade to 20H2?

Should I upgrade to 20H2?: I just got a new pc today, however I check windows update and it says I have the option to upgrade to 20H2. Is it safe to do so? I'm on 2004 and I've been hearing about bugs and BSOD that occur with 20H2. Have those been resolved? submitted by /u/TehMilitia [link]...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 update not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 update not installing: Dear All, I have tried to install update 20H2 for Windows-10 two times now. Both times, it took close to 3 hours to reach about 60% and then gives error and then changes are undone. Same problem happened with 2004 upgrade as well. Could you please share any suggestions ?...
  7. Windows 10 Update 20H2 not installing

Windows 10 Update 20H2 not installing: Having a hard time updating Windows. I've downloaded the update, then when I restart to install my PC goes to the Gigabyte starting screen and says "diagnosing PC" and "attempting to repair". I then get to a blue windows screen that says "unable to install update, removing...
  8. Should I install the 20H2 update?

Should I install the 20H2 update?: [ATTACH] Should i download and install or wait for some time? submitted by /u/dark-angel007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj17wk/should_i_install_the_20h2_update/
  9. Should you install the Windows 10 20H2 update right away?

in Windows 10 News
    Should you install the Windows 10 20H2 update right away?: The next feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 20H2, will be released soon. Microsoft has not revealed the exact date the update will become available, but chance is very high that this is either going to happen in the coming three weeks. The update will be made...
  10. Should I install Windows 10 or not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I install Windows 10 or not?: I literally copied a Windows ISO to my usb stick and I'm not sure if I'll break my laptop. Please help me decide. I want to install but but I'm too scared as well! *DohI also use ubuntu 14.04 LTS 6233