Windows 10: Should I install these optional driver updates or will they cause any problems?

Discus and support Should I install these optional driver updates or will they cause any problems? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_love_emoji, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Should I install these optional driver updates or will they cause any problems?

/u/I_love_emoji, Nov 1, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Nov 1, 2020
  3. musek Win User
    ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Fox34 Win User

Should I install these optional driver updates or will they cause any problems?

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Should I install these optional driver updates or will they cause any problems?

1. Should I install these optional driver updates or will they cause any problems? - Similar Threads - Should install optional

2. should i install this driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i install this driver?: hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check manufacturers and then install it, i asked thempc is samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and samsung said ask microsoft about the update if...
  3. should i install this driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should i install this driver?: hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check manufacturers and then install it, i asked thempc is samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and samsung said ask microsoft about the update if...
  4. should i update the driver ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i update the driver ?: but i read this section make me worry to update it,because maybe some trouble come when i finish the update, or i just stay with my driver laptop because last update is from windows 10 so i am confused...
  5. should i update the driver ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should i update the driver ?: but i read this section make me worry to update it,because maybe some trouble come when i finish the update, or i just stay with my driver laptop because last update is from windows 10 so i am confused...
  6. Should i install and optional update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should i install and optional update: [ATTACH] Should I install this update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-install-and-optional-update/fb45f237-0960-49b8-bba4-39bdd43302ef
  7. Should I download optional updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I download optional updates?: Should I install optional updates from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-download-optional-updates/9addd63a-fa13-4072-99bc-4d276a838a00
  8. Should you install Windows 10's Optional Driver updates?

in Windows 10 News
    Should you install Windows 10's Optional Driver updates?: Microsoft moved driver updates in Windows 10 from the Device Manager to the Optional Updates section of the Windows Updates settings application this year after the company announced the change in 2019. Windows 10 administrators who check these optional updates may see one...
  9. Optional Updates available for HP Laptop? Should i install these

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Optional Updates available for HP Laptop? Should i install these: A Bunch of Optional Updates available for my HP Laptop, HP Support assistant says no specific HP updates available, so wondering if it's safe to install these or not, or skip a couple of them if need be 165333
  10. Should I update driver or not?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should I update driver or not?: In Device Manager under Network Adapter I have the Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller. The date of the driver is 9/4/2015 so it is quite an old driver but it states that "this device is working properly" and I'm having absolutely no issues or problems with it at all. Its a...