Windows 10: should i install this driver?

Discus and support should i install this driver? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by giorgi gelbakhiani, Mar 4, 2024.

1. should i install this driver?

hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check manufacturers and then install it, i asked thempc is samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and samsung said ask microsoft about the update if this compatible with my current OSwindows 11 and i'm asking you guys should i install it?laptop specs:i7 1360pintel iris xe graphics512 gb ssd16gb ram

:)

giorgi gelbakhiani, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 4, 2024
  4. should i install this driver?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

should i install this driver?

1. should i install this driver? - Similar Threads - should install driver

2. should i install this driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i install this driver?: hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check manufacturers and then install it, i asked thempc is samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and samsung said ask microsoft about the update if...
  3. should i update the driver ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i update the driver ?: but i read this section make me worry to update it,because maybe some trouble come when i finish the update, or i just stay with my driver laptop because last update is from windows 10 so i am confused...
  4. should i update the driver ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should i update the driver ?: but i read this section make me worry to update it,because maybe some trouble come when i finish the update, or i just stay with my driver laptop because last update is from windows 10 so i am confused...
  5. Which Graphics driver should I install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Graphics driver should I install?: I have a laptop from Dell and it has an Intel processor with integrated Intel graphics. I am confused to which driver should I install? I mean, on Intel's website the latest drivers were released recently, but on Dell's website, for specifically searching for my device, it...
  6. What Bluetooth Driver should i install?

What Bluetooth Driver should i install?: I bought this brand new computer about 2 day's ago and it doesnt have bluetooth with it and i need a link to install a bluetooth driver does anyone have a bluetooth driver install link possibly?...
  7. Should I install Realtek HD Audio Drivers?

Should I install Realtek HD Audio Drivers?: I have ASUS ROG TYTAN G30AB Gaming PC; and it came with Windows 8 along with Realtek HD audio drivers. The utility/driver works fine, however, I find it giving too much watts to my Bose speakers. Sometimes, when I dial the controller, and tap to turn the speakers on;...
  8. Should I install this HP - Image Driver ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I install this HP - Image Driver ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/oqm25qe5fi161.png?width=891&format=png&auto=webp&s=62da18cfb9d8ffca20e1b4df02c59cd8a0973856 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k183l6/should_i_install_this_hp_image_driver/
  9. Should I update driver or not?

Should I update driver or not?: In Device Manager under Network Adapter I have the Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller. The date of the driver is 9/4/2015 so it is quite an old driver but it states that "this device is working properly" and I'm having absolutely no issues or problems with it at all. Its a...
  10. Question - should I install the MB manufacturers drivers or not?

Question - should I install the MB manufacturers drivers or not?: Whenever I reinstalled the OS, or installed the OS for the first time on one of home/custom-built machines, I always installed all of the drivers from the MB manufacturers' site before the first Windows Update ran. The machine I working on now is built on a Gigabyte...