Windows 10: Should I install Windows 11 via Windows Insider?

Discus and support Should I install Windows 11 via Windows Insider? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Microsoft has recently been giving out early demos of Windows 11 that can be accessed if you sign up for the Windows 11 Insider Program. I hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HomieGhast, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Should I install Windows 11 via Windows Insider?

Hello. Microsoft has recently been giving out early demos of Windows 11 that can be accessed if you sign up for the Windows 11 Insider Program. I hear many people say that there are many bugs, but another side installing them and being just fine. I was just wondering if I should install this on my Dell Latitude E5570 Laptop, with an AMD Radeon R7 M370, Intel Core i7-6820HQ, UEFI Boot, Secure Boot Disabled, and TPM 2.0. Will I encounter any problems if I do? I've also created a restore point.

:)

HomieGhast, Jun 28, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Should I install Windows 11 via Windows Insider?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Should I install Windows 11 via Windows Insider?

1. Should I install Windows 11 via Windows Insider? - Similar Threads - Should install via

2. What windows should i install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What windows should i install?: Hello.A year ago i buy a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled already activated then i upgraded to windows 11. Now i want to reinstall the windows. So, what windows version should i install? So i can activate the windows with the original license since this laptip have windows...
  3. What windows should i install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What windows should i install?: Hello.A year ago i buy a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled already activated then i upgraded to windows 11. Now i want to reinstall the windows. So, what windows version should i install? So i can activate the windows with the original license since this laptip have windows...
  4. Windows 10 updates installed on Windows 11. Should I uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates installed on Windows 11. Should I uninstall it?: Hi, I am currently using Windwows 11 version 21H2. I upgraded from windows 10 two weeks ago. Today, I found Windows 10 updates on Windows 11 under Setting>Apps & features. My question is whether should I remove it or Windows will remove it automatically with the passage of...
  5. Windows 10 updates installed on Windows 11. Should I uninstall it?

Windows 10 updates installed on Windows 11. Should I uninstall it?: Hi, I am currently using Windwows 11 version 21H2. I upgraded from windows 10 two weeks ago. Today, I found Windows 10 updates on Windows 11 under Setting>Apps & features. My question is whether should I remove it or Windows will remove it automatically with the passage of...
  6. Should I install Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I install Windows 11?: Hello,I have a HP Laptop with the following Specifications:I was checking in the update settings and after running PC Health Check app the OS confirmed to me that my Laptop meets the requirements to run Windows 11. My Laptop is HDDBut, after investigation about the new OS I...
  7. Should I install Windows 11?

Should I install Windows 11?: Hello,I have a HP Laptop with the following Specifications:I was checking in the update settings and after running PC Health Check app the OS confirmed to me that my Laptop meets the requirements to run Windows 11. My Laptop is HDDBut, after investigation about the new OS I...
  8. Installing windows 11 from windows 11 insider preview

Installing windows 11 from windows 11 insider preview: How do I install windows 11 from windows 11 insider preview and keep my apps and files? I have is vs enterprise sub and the iso will not install with the apps and files setting on it says "Your files and apps settings can't be kept because your current version of windows...
  9. Installing windows 11 from windows 11 insider preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 from windows 11 insider preview: How do I install windows 11 from windows 11 insider preview and keep my apps and files? I have is vs enterprise sub and the iso will not install with the apps and files setting on it says "Your files and apps settings can't be kept because your current version of windows...
  10. Should I join the Insider Programme?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I join the Insider Programme?: I don't know whether to join the Windows Insider Programme or not. I am interested in trying new features, but don't want to experience bugs and issues. I also am afraid of Microsoft spying on my computer activities and the hassle of downloading an update every week. So, can...