Windows 10: should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming?

Discus and support should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; if i install dedicated graphics card would it help better than my integrated graphics card for gaming? is there a way to find out what available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarmenLaRosa, Jan 28, 2020.

1. should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming?

if i install dedicated graphics card would it help better than my integrated graphics card for gaming? is there a way to find out what available dedicated graphics cards could work with my pc and im always looking for confirmation on my integrated graphics cards to look for ways to make gaming performance on a intel 4 series chipset without having to install dedicated graphics card

:)

CarmenLaRosa, Jan 28, 2020

2. Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one

I appreciate your help, but no matter what I try, the game still runs with the Intel video card (when I try to get best settings it's still on low). I attached a pic with the Intel overriding the settings.

Nothing to be done it seems.

should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming? [​IMG]

doriandiaconu, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one

I got a Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 Laptop, with all the drivers up-to-date (including beta drivers).

http://support.lenovo.com/ro/en/prod...Product%20Info

The laptop features an Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 video card and a NVidia GeForce 840M.

The trick is that everytime I'm playing a game that is a bit older (not recognized by NVidia GeForce Experience, it runs with the Integrated Graphics card). And yes, I've tried to set to run globally with the dedicated card.

doriandiaconu, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Kbird Win User

should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming?

Kbird, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming?

1. should i keep integrated or use dedicated graphics card for gaming? - Similar Threads - should keep integrated

2. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? Cand I used HDMI on dedicated graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI for another devices? monitor or soundbar ? will both work ?my motherboard show Supports AMD Multi-GPU. my CPU has intel...
  3. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? Cand I used HDMI on dedicated graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI for another devices? monitor or soundbar ? will both work ?my motherboard show Supports AMD Multi-GPU. my CPU has intel...
  4. Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics: Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics instead of dedicated. I have changed settings in Windows to make it prefer to use dedicated and also in the nvidia control panel. I...
  5. Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 using integrated graphics instead of dedicated graphics: Hi, I use a Dell G15 5510 with an RTX 3060 Laptop and an Intel integrated graphics but when I BeamNG for some reason it uses integrated graphics instead of dedicated. I have changed settings in Windows to make it prefer to use dedicated and also in the nvidia control panel. I...
  6. Opera GX not using dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opera GX not using dedicated graphics card: Well, the problem is that I've been using Opera GX, but i noticed that everything like pdfs videos, were lagging a bit. Then i opened up the task manager and found out that the browser was using my intel gpu instead of my nvidia gpu. so i set it to the dedicated gpu on nvidia...
  7. System Won't Use Dedicated Graphics, Defaults to Integrated

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    System Won't Use Dedicated Graphics, Defaults to Integrated: Laptop: Dell G3 3779 So a friend of mine updated their GeForce drivers a while ago and suddenly their laptop is using integrated graphics for everything, they get low FPS even on non demanding titles such as League that their laptop should and was able to handle just fine....
  8. Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need?

in Windows 10 News
    Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post aims to assist you in deciding which type of graphics card to use. The difference between Dedicated and Integrated Graphics cards may be small, but using a dedicated graphics card greatly improves real-time graphics experience. You should be [...]...
  9. Cannot use the dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use the dedicated graphics card: I have an AMD A8 Processor with integrated graphics and a dedicated 2 Gb Graphics card. My rendering and design soft wares need more Vram to run smoothly but currently only use 512MB of Vram. i cannot seem to use the dedicated graphics card in any way how do i enable the...
  10. Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Games running with Integrated Graphics Card instead of Dedicated one: I got a Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 Laptop, with all the drivers up-to-date (including beta drivers). http://support.lenovo.com/ro/en/prod...Product%20Info The laptop features an Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 video card and a NVidia GeForce 840M. The trick is that...