Windows 10: should i relocate ie favorites, temp ie internet csch tto a another

Discus and support should i relocate ie favorites, temp ie internet csch tto a another in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; does anybody relocate their ie favorites to another drive and and their temporary internet files in windows 10 to another drive. have a one terrybyte... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by martyr, Oct 8, 2019.

1. martyr Win User

should i relocate ie favorites, temp ie internet csch tto a another

does anybody relocate their ie favorites to another drive and and their temporary internet files in windows 10 to another drive. have a one terrybyte ssd for my windows and don't want to use exrtra space up. my 2nd hd is 3 terrybytes. Is it worth doing this

:)

martyr, Oct 8, 2019
  2. KomouPoji Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Can't Import Internet Explorer Favorites into Edge

Vardhaman,

I'm having the same problem importing favorites from Internet Explorer. Your answer totally ignores his question.

"Please make sure you are following correct steps to import favorites."

• Select More actions (...) > Settings.
      (STOP: At this point EDGE says: ""couldn't import favorites", so we CANNOT GO TO STEP 2)
    • Select Import favorites from another browser and choose from the list.
    • To see your favorites, select Hub > Favorites.
    Kenny

KennethMeeks, Oct 8, 2019
  4. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. should i relocate ie favorites, temp ie internet csch tto a another - Similar Threads - should relocate favorites

2. Can't delete favorites folder in ie 11

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete favorites folder in ie 11: Deleted all favorites folders accept one in the following screenshots: [img] [img] Henry PS No error message, right click, click on delete, and nothing happens. 73232
  3. Can't delete favorite in IE 11.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete favorite in IE 11.: Cannot delete folder in IE 11. See screenshot. Henry [img] 68657
  4. Favorites links keep disappearing IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites links keep disappearing IE 11: I know everybody is switching to Edge, I'm not real crazy about it. My problem is with IE 11. When I add a link in "add to favorites" I can see it. Once I close my desktop PC down for the night, the next time I open it those links are gone. I have checked the favorites folder...
  5. Lost Windows 10 Favorites: IE can't find it

in Browsers and Email
    Lost Windows 10 Favorites: IE can't find it: Hi, I hope someone can help. I'm running Windows 10 32bit V. 1709. I have two partitions, one with the OS and one with DATA. As I occasionally restore my OS with a system image, I moved all my Personal folders over to the DATA partition, including Desktop, Documents .... and...
  6. Do IE 11 Favorites sync in Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Do IE 11 Favorites sync in Windows 10?: I have just upgraded my laptop, tablet , and Desktop to Windows 10. I am using IE 11 until I can use Last Pass on Edge. Do Favorites sync across these devices? I can't find a clear answer to this question. In Windows 7 I synced them by putting them in OneDrive. 57724
  7. IE reset

in Browsers and Email
    IE reset: If one were to apply this reset, would the bookmarks/passwords be restored with synch setting, or would one lose all of them? [img] 4839
  8. Favorites gone invisible ie 11

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites gone invisible ie 11: Hello I have a strange problem on my pc My favorites button in IE 11 is invisible when i push it when i am on for example google.com, alle my fav's is invisible But it is normal if it is on a local intranet site inside my work domain On my laptop it is working fine ?? I...
  9. Favorites icons changed to ie icons

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites icons changed to ie icons: I have recently reinstalled Win 10 and use Internet Explorer 11 as my browser . After a couple of days the favourites icons all became ie icons . Have searched online for answer but none of them work for me . Can anyone hep me return my icons to the colourful web icons they...
  10. IE favorites

in Browsers and Email
    IE favorites: In build 10130, I have been deleting unwanted favourites, they end up in the recycle bin and are then deleted. Next time I switch on the pc, the unwanted favourites have reappeared. What am I doing wrong? 7414