Windows 10: Should I reset my computer?

Discus and support Should I reset my computer? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to reset my computer but I'm worried it might mess up something since I've reset my computer 2 times before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MohammadYasir1, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Should I reset my computer?

I want to reset my computer but I'm worried it might mess up something since I've reset my computer 2 times before.

:)

MohammadYasir1, Aug 1, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 1, 2021
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Aug 1, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Should I reset my computer?

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Should I reset my computer?

1. Should I reset my computer? - Similar Threads - Should reset computer

2. Should I do a Factory Reset? Will it CLEAN my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I do a Factory Reset? Will it CLEAN my computer?: I was told by an HP tech that my computer is badly infected and my identity is breached. They wanted to charge me to fix it. Can I just do a FACTORY RESET to clean it up and start over? All my files are stored in Dropbox, so there's nothing for me to lose on the computer....
  3. Should I do a Factory Reset? Will it CLEAN my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I do a Factory Reset? Will it CLEAN my computer?: I was told by an HP tech that my computer is badly infected and my identity is breached. They wanted to charge me to fix it. Can I just do a FACTORY RESET to clean it up and start over? All my files are stored in Dropbox, so there's nothing for me to lose on the computer....
  4. Should I allow SrTasks.exe on my computer?

Should I allow SrTasks.exe on my computer?: SrTasks.exe just started popping up on my windows defender like yesterday at night and carries on today every 5-40 minutes. I'm not sure if I should allow it on my computer or leave it blocked....
  5. Should I reset my Windows 10 Laptop?

Should I reset my Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having issues with my PC. Also I upgraded to Windows 11 a few weeks ago but had to revert back the same day because of slow performance. I searched the internet and saw that reset is the best option. I also saw that many people have trouble resetting their PC, so will I...
  6. should i reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    should i reset my pc.: I was just sitting at my desk, got up and came back and the mic on my headset didn't work. I tried to go through all the troubleshooting tips and none worked. I tried to built in troubleshooter and it said it failed to start. I tried to update windows it says I'm missing...
  7. I think I was corrupted with malware should I reset my computer Windows 10

I think I was corrupted with malware should I reset my computer Windows 10: Should I reset my computer to factory new because I think my computer is corrupted with malware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-was-corrupted-with-malware-should-i/98a3f321-c306-46f3-9c50-d1a021860781
  8. When should I reset my pc?

When should I reset my pc?: In which cases, I should reset my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-should-i-reset-my-pc/b1cdc0cc-6d22-482a-abbf-641799545954
  9. I am unable to reset the hard drive on my computer How should I proceed

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to reset the hard drive on my computer How should I proceed: I am unable to reset the hard drive on my computer How should I proceed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-reset-the-hard-drive-on-my-computer/9a95e382-585b-403d-8dc9-6e52b7b2c409
  10. My computer won't download anything---should I reset my PC?

My computer won't download anything---should I reset my PC?: For about 6 months, I haven't been able to download anything from my laptop computer I have a lenovo ideapad. I suspect it has something to do with the AVG security that I downloaded, because it was directly after that that everything stopped working. But, I'm no computer...