Windows 10: Should I restart my Windows 10?

Discus and support Should I restart my Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Greetings. I had troubles with Windows Update which led me to even more serious troubles. I had an error about Windows Update, it was not showing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DynamoJaeger, May 31, 2020.

1. Should I restart my Windows 10?

Greetings. I had troubles with Windows Update which led me to even more serious troubles.

I had an error about Windows Update, it was not showing on the Services.msc window.

So, I searched on the internet solutions about it: downloading another version of Windows 10.

I made a backup of all my important data in an external device.

But once the download and installation is finished, I restarted the PC. Now I have a user named "Another User" and I can't log in, not even with my Microsoft Account.

I tried to create a new user using cmd but didn't worked because somehow the C:/ disk is now X:/.

I am considering resetting my PC from the login screen, but I'm afraid of what consequences will that have, if I will be able to access my computer again or not.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/DynamoJaeger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DynamoJaeger, May 31, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2020
  3. little cat, May 31, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Should I restart my Windows 10?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Should I restart my Windows 10?

1. Should I restart my Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Should restart

2. My laptop is failing to restart it is saying that I should contact the administrator what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is failing to restart it is saying that I should contact the administrator what...: My laptop is failing to restart it is saying that I should contact the administrator what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-failing-to-restart-it-is-saying-that/8a7154a8-73f4-4be4-a73a-bf523142f21e
  3. My laptop is failing to restart it is saying that I should contact the administrator what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is failing to restart it is saying that I should contact the administrator what...: My laptop is failing to restart it is saying that I should contact the administrator what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-failing-to-restart-it-is-saying-that/8a7154a8-73f4-4be4-a73a-bf523142f21e
  4. My laptop is failing to restart it is saying that I should contact the administrator what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?: Hi, sometimes when I shut down my laptop I get a error pop-up that appears related to something called tasklist.exeIt happens only once in a while, especially if I accidentally turn my laptop on and quickly shut down.is this pretty fine or should it be a concern? like I said,...
  6. infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?: Hi, sometimes when I shut down my laptop I get a error pop-up that appears related to something called tasklist.exeIt happens only once in a while, especially if I accidentally turn my laptop on and quickly shut down.is this pretty fine or should it be a concern? like I said,...
  7. infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?

8. infrequent tasklist.exe related error upon shutdown or restart - should I worry?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My Pc keeps restarting when left unattended for like 5 minutes or so what should I do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc keeps restarting when left unattended for like 5 minutes or so what should I do ?: My Pc keeps restarting when left unattended for like 5 minutes or so , I've already deactivated the automatic restart, and it still did nothing, I've verified if it had to do anything with the Bios by updating it , when I did it just got worse doing like 4-5 restarts every...
  10. My Pc keeps restarting when left unattended for like 5 minutes or so what should I do ?

My Pc keeps restarting when left unattended for like 5 minutes or so what should I do ?: My Pc keeps restarting when left unattended for like 5 minutes or so , I've already deactivated the automatic restart, and it still did nothing, I've verified if it had to do anything with the Bios by updating it , when I did it just got worse doing like 4-5 restarts every...