Windows 10: Should i roll back the recent version update or is there a fix?

Discus and support Should i roll back the recent version update or is there a fix? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently updated my PC as it was bombarding me with messages, took forever and when it was completed it kept signing me in a temp profile i sorted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nazgoroth, May 4, 2021.

1. Nazgoroth Win User

Should i roll back the recent version update or is there a fix?

I recently updated my PC as it was bombarding me with messages, took forever and when it was completed it kept signing me in a temp profile i sorted that out got my data back but it's made my computer slow as hell, file names don't show up or disappear if you hover over them, CMD will not open or PowerShell they open then close immediately, should i roll it back or is there a fix for this? Images for reference.

:)

Nazgoroth, May 4, 2021
  2. Nazgoroth Win User

I recently updated my PC as it was bombarding me with messages, took forever and when it was completed it kept signing me in a temp profile i sorted that out got my data back but it's made my computer slow as hell, file names don't show up or disappear if you hover over them, CMD will not open or PowerShell they open then close immediately, should i roll it back or is there a fix for this? Images for reference.
    Should i roll back the recent version update or is there a fix? [​IMG]

Nazgoroth, May 4, 2021
  3. No sound after windows 10 creator's update?

We appreciate you for giving us the update regarding the troubleshooting steps performed to fix the issue. We suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it helps to resolve this. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 4, 2021
  4. Should i roll back the recent version update or is there a fix?

Can't Roll Back Graphics Driver Update

Hi,

Did you already attempt the suggested steps on this thread? If the answer is yes, kindly share what were the results as well as the error messages that you encountered. This will allow us to determine the next steps we should take to resolve your concern.
    Also, kindly answer the questions below to better isolate your concern:

• What KB update was installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Have you attempted to uninstall the recent update?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Should i roll back the recent version update or is there a fix? - Similar Threads - Should roll recent

2. Can I roll back the bios updates i recently did in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I roll back the bios updates i recently did in safe mode?: I recently updated my bios version in a Lenovo 82KA and the updates were from Lenovo vantage itself which were recommended to me. After the update finished I was exited to see any changes in startup time but just after the update I got a blue screen with stop code...
  3. Can I roll back to fix slowdown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I roll back to fix slowdown?: I have an Acer Aspire 3 that, over the course of a year, slowed down from operating normally to taking several minutes just to start up or to open a browser. I asked an expert who couldn't find anything wrong but said that newer Windows versions struggle for HDDs, as they are...
  4. Can I roll back to fix slowdown?

Can I roll back to fix slowdown?: I have an Acer Aspire 3 that, over the course of a year, slowed down from operating normally to taking several minutes just to start up or to open a browser. I asked an expert who couldn't find anything wrong but said that newer Windows versions struggle for HDDs, as they are...
  5. Can I roll back to fix slowdown?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Sluggish performance should I roll back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sluggish performance should I roll back?: I recently upgraded to windows 11 from 10 and am noticing sluggish performance.It includes slower startup,slower shut down ,right click menu pops in slower also tasks such as resizing/closing and opening have become slower.I have the latest KB5008215 update Non-insider...
  7. Sluggish performance should I roll back?

Sluggish performance should I roll back?: I recently upgraded to windows 11 from 10 and am noticing sluggish performance.It includes slower startup,slower shut down ,right click menu pops in slower also tasks such as resizing/closing and opening have become slower.I have the latest KB5008215 update Non-insider...
  8. rolling back to previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    rolling back to previous version of windows: I updated windows 10 to the 20h1 updates but there are some issues like loading for too long after pressing the right-click, overheating CPU among others. I had deleted the previous version of windows after updating so is there any way I can roll back without losing the data?...
  9. Should I roll-back to 1803?

Should I roll-back to 1803?: I recently updated my Windows Laptop to 1809 but did not lose any data. Should I keep 1809 or should I go back to 1803, in case there is any risk to my data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-roll-back-to-1803/e185433c-2d28-4141-b52d-6f5804913f7b
  10. Roll back to version 1607

Roll back to version 1607: I have massive stuttering issues in all of my game, I am sure this si due to the windows creators update. I want to roll back to 1607 to check if this will help. Is there any possible way that I can do this? When I go to recovery, I don't see the option....