Windows 10: Should I roll-back to 1803?

Discus and support Should I roll-back to 1803? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently updated my Windows Laptop to 1809 but did not lose any data. Should I keep 1809 or should I go back to 1803, in case there is any risk to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Crimson.Carnival, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Should I roll-back to 1803?

I recently updated my Windows Laptop to 1809 but did not lose any data. Should I keep 1809 or should I go back to 1803, in case there is any risk to my data?

:)

Crimson.Carnival, Oct 9, 2018

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 9, 2018
  3. amnm1985 Win User
    Windows update doesn't acknowledge 1803 exists as an update after rolling back to 1709 as a recovery option

Hi

After rolling back the windows version to the 1709 feature update to fix a problem (I created):

• In "update history" is says that 1803 is installed
    • In "about" the version is 1709

When checking for updates, windows update does not acknowledge 1803 as an update anymore.

Any help?

Thanks!

amnm1985, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Should I roll-back to 1803?

Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Should I roll-back to 1803?

1. Should I roll-back to 1803? - Similar Threads - Should roll 1803

2. roll back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  3. roll back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  4. roll back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sluggish performance should I roll back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sluggish performance should I roll back?: I recently upgraded to windows 11 from 10 and am noticing sluggish performance.It includes slower startup,slower shut down ,right click menu pops in slower also tasks such as resizing/closing and opening have become slower.I have the latest KB5008215 update Non-insider...
  6. Sluggish performance should I roll back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sluggish performance should I roll back?: I recently upgraded to windows 11 from 10 and am noticing sluggish performance.It includes slower startup,slower shut down ,right click menu pops in slower also tasks such as resizing/closing and opening have become slower.I have the latest KB5008215 update Non-insider...
  7. Should i roll back the recent version update or is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should i roll back the recent version update or is there a fix?: I recently updated my PC as it was bombarding me with messages, took forever and when it was completed it kept signing me in a temp profile i sorted that out got my data back but it's made my computer slow as hell, file names don't show up or disappear if you hover over them,...
  8. I rolled back to 1803 will 1809 try to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I rolled back to 1803 will 1809 try to reinstall?: Will 1809 try to reinstall after rollback to 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-rolled-back-to-1803-will-1809-try-to-reinstall/b07aa044-168a-4d12-bcc6-3c186c2fd468
  9. No internet connection after roll back from 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection after roll back from 1803: My laptop upgraded from windows 10 ver 1709 to 1803 I had a couple of problems so rolled back to 1709, in doing so it has caused a bigger problem in that I cannot now connect to the internet either via the ethernet port or wirelessly. I have run the windows troubleshooter...
  10. What if I roll back

in Windows 10 Support
    What if I roll back: Dear Friends, I have 2 systems. One is a laptop, which came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 (64 bit). Another is a PC, which I built myself (bought all the components- motherboard, processor, RAM, HDD etc.) and installed an OEM version of Windows 7 Home Basic (64 bit) on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should go back to 1803 or stayed 1809

2. AFTER ROLLED BACK WINDOWS 1809 TO 1803 CAN I STILL GO BACK TOTHE LATEST VERSION