Windows 10: Should I select all of "Optional updates" ?

Discus and support Should I select all of "Optional updates" ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Should I select all of these? My Mainboard is Asus P8-b75-V Thanks [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dani_F1, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Should I select all of "Optional updates" ?

Hello,

Should I select all of these?

My Mainboard is Asus P8-b75-V

Thanks

Should I select all of "Optional updates" ? 03846553-0b2a-4996-83fe-725990adc570?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Feb 10, 2021
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Should I select all of "Optional updates" ?

Windows Update Options

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows Update.

Follow the steps provided below to change update settings.

• Go to start page and type
      Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Update settings
      under settings.

• Click on Advance options

• Under “Choose how Updates get installed”. In the drop down menu, select the option which is convenient to you.

• Click on Save.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Should I select all of "Optional updates" ?

1. Should I select all of "Optional updates" ? - Similar Threads - Should select Optional

2. What should I do with this optional update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...
  3. What should I do with this optional update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...
  4. Should i install and optional update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should i install and optional update: [ATTACH] Should I install this update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-install-and-optional-update/fb45f237-0960-49b8-bba4-39bdd43302ef
  5. Should I download optional updates?

Should I download optional updates?: Should I install optional updates from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-download-optional-updates/9addd63a-fa13-4072-99bc-4d276a838a00
  6. Optional Updates available for HP Laptop? Should i install these

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Optional Updates available for HP Laptop? Should i install these: A Bunch of Optional Updates available for my HP Laptop, HP Support assistant says no specific HP updates available, so wondering if it's safe to install these or not, or skip a couple of them if need be 165333
  7. What should I select...

What should I select...: [ATTACH]what should I select for may 2004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-select/2fd6b1b3-61f2-4b58-9db1-44785cbe387f
  8. I have no Pin options to select

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have no Pin options to select: Hello I have 2 laptops and a desktop all with Windows 10. I just compared the versions and all have this version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Windows 10 Pro. I only have the Set Pin Option on the desktop and the oldest of the two laptops. They share the same Microsoft ID to log...
  9. How should I enable selective updates in Windows 10?

How should I enable selective updates in Windows 10?: I am not looking to disable them. I just want to stop the auto download, so I can download and install whichever I need and whenever I choose, not when Mr. Microsoft wants to do it. All previous version, you had this option, to either put on Auto, or to Choose When and how...
  10. All spacial sound options appear but dont select

in Windows 10 Customization
    All spacial sound options appear but dont select: I want to use spacial sound but it doesn't work and when i click on the option and i goes back to off and i cant change it. I did buy dolby atmos thinking that that would fix my problem but i still doesn't. [ATTACH] as you can see here^...