Windows 10: Should I still use my old MY BOOK externaL?

Discus and support Should I still use my old MY BOOK externaL? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an old WD 750GB MY BOOK which is FAT 32. I also had another one the same which failed last year. Am I ok still using it or should I start using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JO69, Mar 8, 2021.

1. JO69 Win User

Should I still use my old MY BOOK externaL?

I have an old WD 750GB MY BOOK which is FAT 32. I also had another one the same which failed last year.

Am I ok still using it or should I start using a smaller external I have, which is newer and NTFS?

I have Windows 10 version 20H2

:)

JO69, Mar 8, 2021

2. Lumia 900 address book

I have migrated my address book from an old Nokia phone onto my new Lumia 900- simply and quickly. However, the Lumia 900 address book alphabetically lists the contacts by first name. I would much prefer that contacts were listed by surname. Any suggestions
    on how to change this setting?

JDS63---01, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Florio Win User
    Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Should I still use my old MY BOOK externaL?

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Should I still use my old MY BOOK externaL?

1. Should I still use my old MY BOOK externaL? - Similar Threads - Should still old

2. Windows still thinks that I live at my old address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows still thinks that I live at my old address.: Hello,I moved to another province Here in Canada two years ago, and I bought a new laptop. However, I didn't change my address Until today because I haven't been using it that much on the Microsoft website.I am trying to book an appointment for my mother and this site wants...
  3. I have a new HDD but I still want to use my old HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a new HDD but I still want to use my old HDD: I've currently bought another HDD to use since my OLD HDD had bad sectors. I wanted to know whether this OLD HDD would affect my new HDD if I still continued to use my OLD HDD. I'm planning to format the HDD to mark the bad sectors as not usable. 183943
  4. Should I put my old hard drive back in my computer

Should I put my old hard drive back in my computer: Installing a new hard disk drive in windows 10 due to a failing one thread was not answered to get it to 1tb so I am asking this question. I tried to salvage my dell desktop but could not get it to recognize the hard disk drive that was installed. should I go back to put back...
  5. Should I still install?

Should I still install?: Hi, I'm trying to install win 10 on a new hdd but encountered that windows won't install as the drive may fail..however after closing the prompt, I realized I could still have the option to install but them again...wonder if the hdd will crash on me soon or there's no...
  6. Should I still use my old MY BOOK externaL?

Should I still use my old MY BOOK externaL?: I have an old WD 750GB MY BOOK which is FAT 32. I also had another one the same which failed last year. Am I ok still using it or should I start using a smaller external I have, which is newer and NTFS? I have Windows 10 version 20H2 175506
  7. SMB still using my old password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SMB still using my old password.: Hello, I am using the SMB protocol to move a few files. My SMB configurations only work with my old password. I changed my password a while ago (Microsoft Account) but SMB is still using the old password. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/WoiLou [link] [comments]...
  8. Just formatted my old SSD. Should I use MBR or GPT?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just formatted my old SSD. Should I use MBR or GPT?: I'm selling my old PC and was unable to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on my drive. I cleaned the disk using the command prompt and now I have to initialise the disk. It's an older SSD (2014) so I'm not sure if I should do MBR or GPT? submitted by /u/wachiga [link]...
  9. Transfer my licensed software to external Drive and still use.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer my licensed software to external Drive and still use.: I have purchased a "SINGLE" machine use, "LIFETIME" license with 25 character Serial Code I have,Copy of: Microsoft Office. Question: If I use app migration software like "EaseUSTodo PC Trans" presales engineer was no help, to move software like my Microsoft Office Product...
  10. my books

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my books: I have 2 it my book external drives window doesn't recognize one of them. here is what disk management shows. show drive 6 as k drive seven 7 not signed a letter [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-books/d49785ae-ce4a-488a-b82e-961b35f5aed3