Windows 10: Should I switch to W10?

Discus and support Should I switch to W10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I am a linux user, I want to play league of legends but my system sucks, I was able to play on W7 quite good on low settings around 100 fps. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cartals, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Should I switch to W10?

Hi I am a linux user, I want to play league of legends but my system sucks, I was able to play on W7 quite good on low settings around 100 fps. My system specs are Pentium g3260 CPU 4 GB DDR3 Ram 500GB HDD and R5 220. Should I switch Windows 10 or go with Windows 7. Regards.

submitted by /u/cartals
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cartals, Sep 25, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Should I switch to W10?

Switch Users...W10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows key.

• On the top left corner of Start page, click on menu option or 4 lines icon.

• Click on user account name.

• Select the user account name to which you want to switch.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Should I switch to W10?

1. Should I switch to W10? - Similar Threads - Should switch W10

2. Should I switch to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I switch to 11: I have used windows 11 two times on my PC, first was with upgrade It got corrupted and slow and the second was a clean install, still no success, I use 10 now is 11 more stable in 2023?...
  3. Should I switch to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I switch to 11: I have used windows 11 two times on my PC, first was with upgrade It got corrupted and slow and the second was a clean install, still no success, I use 10 now is 11 more stable in 2023?...
  4. Should I switch out of S-Mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I switch out of S-Mode?: I recently bought a laptop with windows 10, complete with S-Mode. But I have been thinking maybe I should take it off. As far as I can tell, S-mode protects your pc, but it doesn't let you download anything except what you find in the Microsoft store. I just need an unbiased...
  5. Should I switch from Ubuntu 18.04 to Windows10?

Should I switch from Ubuntu 18.04 to Windows10?: I just got a Dell laptop and it has Ubuntu pre-installed, and as much as I'm trying to like it, I still prefer Windows. Several of the applications in Windows just can't be found in Ubuntu and their substitutes are not as good. Now, I can't afford to buy the official version...
  6. Should i switch to win 10?

Should i switch to win 10?: So I need to get a new windows license because my win 8.1 pro is expiring. I didnt have any issue with it whatsoever . Should I even get win 10? I mostly play video games and people tell me that it's better yet I still see people on the internet complaining about random...
  7. Switching to ACHI. Should i reinstall windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switching to ACHI. Should i reinstall windows?: Hello. I am going to switch my SATA mode from Intel rts to ACHI. I did some research and found out that when i make the switch windows will become unbootable thus i will need to do reinstall, however, i found a guide that stated i canmake the switch without needing to...
  8. MS Edge .. Should i Switch?

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge .. Should i Switch?: How good is MS Edge for you? Do you Think MS Edge will become better in the future? Does anybody actually use it as there Default Browser? Do you Recommend it to me? .. (Yes, so Why?) Because i want to switch from Chrome to Edge, but i'm not sure.. yeah the reason why:...
  9. Switching three W10 systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching three W10 systems: Hello - This might start out like a jumbled mess but hopefully I'll be able to clarify so please bear with me. I have three systems A, B & C A is main system running W10 Pro 64 and 3770K - w10 was purchased from MS store B is secondary running W10 Home 64 and 980X - w10...
  10. Should I switch to 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I switch to 64-bit?: Hey guys, I'm currently using Windows 10 32-bit and I'm thinking about switching to 64-bit, but is it a good idea? My CPU is completely 64-bit capable (Intel Core Duo E7400 2.80 GHz) and I have 4 GB of RAM (DDR2) installed but only 3.24 GB are usable. So, what do you...