Windows 10: Should I update to a latest version

Discus and support Should I update to a latest version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have 4 GB ddr3 ram, intel core i5 3rd gen processor with intel hd graphics card. I run windows version 1511 and it runs good and fast in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KapilBansal1, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Should I update to a latest version

Hello,

I have 4 GB ddr3 ram, intel core i5 3rd gen processor with intel hd graphics card.

I run windows version 1511 and it runs good and fast in my computer and now i am thinking of switching to the latest version 20H2.

So after updating will it turn my pc slow or it will be as fast as before.

:)

KapilBansal1, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Apr 14, 2021
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Should I update to a latest version [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Should I update to a latest version cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Apr 14, 2021
  4. kado897 Win User

Should I update to a latest version

Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Should I update to a latest version

1. Should I update to a latest version - Similar Threads - Should update latest

2. I cant update my windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update my windows to latest version: It keeps saying update failed error code:0x80080005 failed to download. ive missed a lot of updates and even my minecraft education does not work anymore with no network connection error code 2603...
  3. I cant update my windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update my windows to latest version: It keeps saying update failed error code:0x80080005 failed to download. ive missed a lot of updates and even my minecraft education does not work anymore with no network connection error code 2603...
  4. How do I update windows to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update windows to the latest version?: I am currently using a windows 10 version 2004. I saw that it dose not receive any more updates but I dont know how to upgrade it to the latest version if someone can explain to me it I will be very grateful.Specs:Amd Ryzen 5 3400GNvidia GTX 1050 ti16 Gb Ram...
  5. How do I update windows to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update windows to the latest version?: I am currently using a windows 10 version 2004. I saw that it dose not receive any more updates but I dont know how to upgrade it to the latest version if someone can explain to me it I will be very grateful.Specs:Amd Ryzen 5 3400GNvidia GTX 1050 ti16 Gb Ram...
  6. How do I update windows to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?: I've read that a lot of people have had problems so I'm not sure if I should update it or not. Any advice? submitted by /u/R_12345678910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbber3/still_havent_updated_to_version_2004_should_i/
  8. Latest Version Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Version Win10 Update: This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes?...
  9. Should I download the latest cumulative update? (KB4532695)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I download the latest cumulative update? (KB4532695): [ATTACH] I heard that the update broke things for people, so I'm scared to download it. https://preview.redd.it/1rndp2tlsye41.png?width=722&format=png&auto=webp&s=4a59142d3aa3b2892ae79e5134dc4c1e9b571719 submitted by /u/Superyoshers9 [link] [comments]...
  10. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748