Windows 10: Should I upgrade to win 10 from win 8.1?

Discus and support Should I upgrade to win 10 from win 8.1? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I think most answers are YES, but my only concern is , my hardware specification is not so high and I am not going to upgrade it because I am not an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tsw88, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Should I upgrade to win 10 from win 8.1?

I think most answers are YES,

but my only concern is , my hardware specification is not so high and I am not going to upgrade it because I am not an enthusiasists

Will it consume more RAM or other resources like consuming the battery faster after upgrade?

This is a laptop

:)

Tsw88, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10

Jessen P -- Thanks for responding. I looked at the link you provided, but it just provides a small list of error codes and possible causes for the error. Didn't see any steps to take to resolve the issue. And none of the listed error codes are the
    same as the one I got 0x80070006-0x90016 when I tried to upgrade to win 10.

PhilSaxton, Mar 1, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Should I upgrade to win 10 from win 8.1? - Similar Threads - Should upgrade

2. I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, what is the cost and how should I proceed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, what is the cost and how should I proceed: I would like to upgrade my Dell Laptop - Inspiron 17 5000 series - from Windows 7 to 10, how can this be accomplished? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-10-what/4a53ce64-8522-40ce-8909-9992b841de07
  3. I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, what is the cost and how should I proceed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, what is the cost and how should I proceed: I would like to upgrade my Dell Laptop - Inspiron 17 5000 series - from Windows 7 to 10, how can this be accomplished? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-10-what/4a53ce64-8522-40ce-8909-9992b841de07
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 causes bluescreen. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 causes bluescreen. What should I do?: Hello. I am having some troubles with upgrading from windows 10 to windows 11. The pc health check said that my pc was eligible, so I began installing the update, and it got to the black screen with a percentage that says to keep your computer on. At this point, at a random...
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 causes bluescreen. What should I do?

Upgrading to Windows 11 causes bluescreen. What should I do?: Hello. I am having some troubles with upgrading from windows 10 to windows 11. The pc health check said that my pc was eligible, so I began installing the update, and it got to the black screen with a percentage that says to keep your computer on. At this point, at a random...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 11 causes bluescreen. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Should i upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i upgrade to windows 11?: here are my pc specs and it says it supports italso when i upgrade, will I get windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-11/ed9c3467-9432-41fc-a3f4-d192fc5971a7
  8. Should i upgrade to windows 11?

Should i upgrade to windows 11?: here are my pc specs and it says it supports italso when i upgrade, will I get windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-11/ed9c3467-9432-41fc-a3f4-d192fc5971a7
  9. currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...: Currently Windows 10, Health check says processor not compatible, enough space and speed. When trying to upgrade 365 is provided, should I be upgrading to that or Windows 11?...
  10. currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...

currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...: Currently Windows 10, Health check says processor not compatible, enough space and speed. When trying to upgrade 365 is provided, should I be upgrading to that or Windows 11?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 8 or win 10 good for windowsphone