Windows 10: Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update

Discus and support Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI I was wondering if I could ask some questions about windows 11. I clurrently have windows 10 home edition on my new dell 2N1 laptop. I was wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Howard_35_78, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update

HI I was wondering if I could ask some questions about windows 11. I clurrently have windows 10 home edition on my new dell 2N1 laptop. I was wondering if I should download windows 11 home to my new laptop or wait for a while. I did download the windows 11 pc health checkup app to my laptop and my laptop did pass the system requirements with no problem or issues of any kind. Or should I wait for windows 11 to come through windows update to upgrade to windows 11 home on my new dell laptop.Thanks for any advice.

:)

Howard_35_78, Oct 6, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 8 Upgrade Streamlined to 11 Clicks

For those who upgrade between succeeding versions of Microsoft Windows, the upgrade installer can be cumbersome. There are way too many prompts and clicks. Microsoft is working to make the upgrade package of its next major version of Windows, for now referred to as Windows 8, streamlined to as few as 11 clicks. The new installer will be designed to perform most of its tasks without needing user input.

Microsoft will implement a new web-delivery method, where you purchase your Windows 8 license online, and the installer downloads your soft copy to you. It is pre-fed with your 25-character product key. Microsoft's next major Windows release is slated for 2012.

Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update 114b_thm.jpg

Source: Winrumors

btarunr, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Windows 8 Upgrade Streamlined to 11 Clicks

8 clicks too many IMO, unless of course there are issues that the user needs to resolve. 11 is far too many. WHAT are they thinking that "11" is a goal to trumpet! Really, 1 click to accept install, 1 click to accept license agreement, and 1 click to confirm default standard installation not custom.

(Actually, today, it is 12 clicks too many. You shouldn't even run the installer and should stick with XP ... *Wink Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update ;) LOL)

Completely Bonkers, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update

1. Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update - Similar Threads - Should upgrade manually

2. Should i upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i upgrade to windows 11?: here are my pc specs and it says it supports italso when i upgrade, will I get windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-11/ed9c3467-9432-41fc-a3f4-d192fc5971a7
  3. Should i upgrade to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should i upgrade to windows 11?: here are my pc specs and it says it supports italso when i upgrade, will I get windows 11 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-11/ed9c3467-9432-41fc-a3f4-d192fc5971a7
  4. Should I upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I upgrade to Windows 11?: I want to know if I should upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. My brother know it all constantly says "We don't need it", even though he says that for everything, but that's besides the point. With 2024 approaching December 24, 2023 as I write this, Windows 10 will only...
  5. Should I upgrade to Windows 11?

Should I upgrade to Windows 11?: I want to know if I should upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. My brother know it all constantly says "We don't need it", even though he says that for everything, but that's besides the point. With 2024 approaching December 24, 2023 as I write this, Windows 10 will only...
  6. Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?: Hi,Let us keep this short and sweet;I really like the look of Windows 11 and would like to upgrade to it but due to hardware problems, I cannot.However, it's just that my processor is i7 6500U. This shouldn't cause issues regarding sluggish response times, As it's very close...
  7. Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?: Hi,Let us keep this short and sweet;I really like the look of Windows 11 and would like to upgrade to it but due to hardware problems, I cannot.However, it's just that my processor is i7 6500U. This shouldn't cause issues regarding sluggish response times, As it's very close...
  8. Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

9. Should I upgrade to Windows 11?

Should I upgrade to Windows 11?: I have been debating whever I should upgrade my laptop. I mostly use my secondary laptop for school work and research, and some games. Here are my specs:. 4 Core AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz 384KB L1 Cache, 2MB L2 Cache, 4MB L3 Cache. 8.00 GB RAM...
  10. Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update

Should I upgrade to windows 11 manually or upgrade to Windows 11 through windows update: HI I was wondering if I could ask some questions about windows 11. I clurrently have windows 10 home edition on my new dell 2N1 laptop. I was wondering if I should download windows 11 home to my new laptop or wait for a while. I did download the windows 11 pc health checkup...