Windows 10: should I use a VPN

Discus and support should I use a VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; should I use a VPN on a laptop?as an example when using a public internet connection?Many articles in magazines and websites say they are less secure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paviliona, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Paviliona Win User

should I use a VPN

should I use a VPN on a laptop?as an example when using a public internet connection?Many articles in magazines and websites say they are less secure than not using a VPN and should only be used if when working from home to an employers websiteSo what is the correct answer?

:)

Paviliona, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 22, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin should I use a VPN :D

P4-630, Mar 22, 2023
  4. should I use a VPN

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

should I use a VPN

1. should I use a VPN - Similar Threads - should VPN

2. After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do: Pls help I cannot connect to my network and it says no internet connected This happened after a netsh winsock reset What should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-netsh-winsock-reset-i-am-not-able-to/a7ae72e4-6d53-4182-9968-b6a912fb38bb
  3. After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do: Pls help I cannot connect to my network and it says no internet connected This happened after a netsh winsock reset What should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-netsh-winsock-reset-i-am-not-able-to/a7ae72e4-6d53-4182-9968-b6a912fb38bb
  4. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  5. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

"something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  6. should I use a VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I use a VPN: should I use a VPN on a laptop?as an example when using a public internet connection?Many articles in magazines and websites say they are less secure than not using a VPN and should only be used if when working from home to an employers websiteSo what is the correct answer?...
  7. should I use a VPN

should I use a VPN: should I use a VPN on a laptop?as an example when using a public internet connection?Many articles in magazines and websites say they are less secure than not using a VPN and should only be used if when working from home to an employers websiteSo what is the correct answer?...
  8. What VPN protection should this grandmother choose that is affordable and effective?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What VPN protection should this grandmother choose that is affordable and effective?: I am researching VPN providers to add this extra layer of security for my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-vpn-protection-should-this-grandmother-choose/21e9121a-f956-4673-bb66-339531227fc5
  9. Which free VPN's should be avoided and which VPN,s work well with MS Edge in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which free VPN's should be avoided and which VPN,s work well with MS Edge in windows 10?: Which free VPN's should be avoided and which VPN,s work well with MS Edge in windows 10? * Moved from Garage * Original title: VPN's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-free-vpns-should-be-avoided-and-which-vpns/5f6370e1-1359-4167-a2ef-7bcf479827b1
  10. Always On VPN - Standard users should reset system initialized vpn connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Always On VPN - Standard users should reset system initialized vpn connection: Hi there, I'm looking for an idea to solve an annoing problem. I have about 1500 users working remotely with Always On vpn device tunnel IKEv2 on their machines. All of our clients are co-managed with SCCM and Intune. Connection profile for vpn tunnel is deployed with...