Windows 10: Should I use bet performance batterly slider option?

Discus and support Should I use bet performance batterly slider option? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just wondering whether it is best to use the best performance option on the battery slider when my laptop is plugged into the mains. I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ImmaturePindy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Should I use bet performance batterly slider option?

Hi,

I just wondering whether it is best to use the best performance option on the battery slider when my laptop is plugged into the mains. I thought this would be the best option as when it is plugged in I don't have to worry about battery life. Does running it at best performance have any negative effects?

Thanks,

Chris

:)

ImmaturePindy, Jun 20, 2019
  2. rlee123 Win User

Missing Adjust Screen Brightness slider in Power Options

My HP laptop performed a Windows Update today. As a result, I've lost my "Adjust Screen Brightness" slider in Power Options. I can still find it in Settings - Display.

I have Win 10. I've found a YouTube video (specifically for Win 7) that suggests going to Device Manager - Monitors - Properties - Uninstall Device, but I've also read that doing so will merely result in the same driver being reinstalled.

What should I do to get the "Adjust Screen Brightness" slider back in Power Options?

Thanks so much for your help.

rlee123, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Power options missing High Performance option

The command should be: powercfg /list

Well, it looks like this below was reported to work, but it will remove "Sleep" with CsEnabled set to 0.

*Arrow Missing power options Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Leaving the slider at "Best Performance" would be the same as using High Performance though.

Brink, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Should I use bet performance batterly slider option?

speaker ( or sound ) slider switch disappeared

Hi Hank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to use Volume slider on the taskbar?

• Do you get any error message?

• Are you able to see sound icon on the taskbar?
    I suggest you to hoover your mouse on the right side of the taskbar and click on the sound icon and try to use volume slider and check if it that works.

Follow the steps below and check.

• Discover the empty slot on the
      Taskbar
      and Right click.

• Click on Properties.

• Under Taskbar tab and Notification area
      click on Custom.

• Tap on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.

• Turn on Volume option.
    Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Should I use bet performance batterly slider option?

1. Should I use bet performance batterly slider option? - Similar Threads - Should bet performance

2. Windows 11 My battery slider isnt showing the best performance options:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 My battery slider isnt showing the best performance options:: When i click the menu windows 11 and look at my brightness scaler it doesnt say like "best performance" options. Someone please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-my-battery-slider-isnt-showing-the-best/850018a0-5a47-4239-bf71-50896d8fc87b
  3. Windows 11 My battery slider isnt showing the best performance options:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 My battery slider isnt showing the best performance options:: When i click the menu windows 11 and look at my brightness scaler it doesnt say like "best performance" options. Someone please help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-my-battery-slider-isnt-showing-the-best/850018a0-5a47-4239-bf71-50896d8fc87b
  4. On desktop, should I leave the power slider at "Better performance" or bump it up to "Best...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On desktop, should I leave the power slider at "Better performance" or bump it up to "Best...: I can't quite find a good desktop specific answer for this online, so I was wondering if I should bump up the performance and power slider in Windows 10 to "best performance" to get the most out of my machine while gaming for example or if I should just leave it on the...
  5. Brightness slider or option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness slider or option: i can't find a option to fix my brightness https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider-or-option/62253d99-1a45-4974-9592-10713d9b2250
  6. Battery performance slider gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery performance slider gone: Idk if any of you know what I'm talking about but my laptop used to have a performance slider pop up when you click on the battery symbol in bottom right and now it's not there. How do I get it back? submitted by /u/MrBlurby [link] [comments]...
  7. Should I use AHCI or SHR for best performance on SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I use AHCI or SHR for best performance on SSD?: ~~~ submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kh0lfp/should_i_use_ahci_or_shr_for_best_performance_on/
  8. Slider for battery performance is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slider for battery performance is missing: Hi, The slider for my laptops performance in the battery section on the taskbar is missing and I don't know how to get it back. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks, Hayden...
  9. Should I Perform a Frest Start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I Perform a Frest Start?: My laptop had gradually started running apps and games slower recently. So I decided to see if there was a way to fix it in my settings and found the "Fresh Start" button. I read everything about it but I'm not sure if I should try and attempt it to see if my computer runs...
  10. No option or slider to adjust Brightness ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No option or slider to adjust Brightness ?: Intel Compute Stick. Windows 10 Home. 1709 Build 16299.248. The usual brightness slider is nowhere to be found. Not in Power Options nor Settings > System > Display. It is too bright. Hurting my eyes. 104505