Windows 10: Should I use junk cleaner application?

Discus and support Should I use junk cleaner application? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Should I use junk file cleaning apps like ccleaner for my pc? Please reply.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abid AhmedZidan, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Should I use junk cleaner application?

Should I use junk file cleaning apps like ccleaner for my pc?

Please reply.

:)

Abid AhmedZidan, Nov 5, 2020

2. pc cleaner other than ccleaner?

Sir'

I recently upgraded my pc to win 10, currently I am using ccleaner to clean junk, I want to remove this one.Pl. suggest a best pc cleaner app available in Microsoft store.

Thanks.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: pc cleaner

praveenMulgund, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Junk Mail folder in Windows 10 mail is not called "Junk Mail"

Hi Gordon,

The issue regarding Junk Email named as HM_BulkMail_ may have occurred due to some changes in the settings or an update in the Mail app is not compatible with the device. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What's the domain name of the email account you're using in Mail app?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter to check and resolve any application issues. To do this, click on this
    link.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Eileen Gal, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Should I use junk cleaner application?

windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Should I use junk cleaner application?

1. Should I use junk cleaner application? - Similar Threads - Should junk cleaner

2. I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I clicked on a suspicious link in a junk email. What should I do?: The link is the following link which was sent to me by email please do not click this link: http://c1test.ir/forwardsy.php?utm_source=google&utm_medium=adwords&utm_campaign=vegl I use Chrome and Windows 10, with Defender and the free version of Malwarebytes. Nothing was...
  3. Which registry cleaner to use ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which registry cleaner to use ?: So I had Mass Effect + Dead Space + Battlefield 3 installed through Origin... I uninstalled Origin before uninstalling the games first.... People say I should have uninstalled the games through Origin first. Because If I don't there will be registry left overs... So I want...
  4. Which registry cleaner to use ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which registry cleaner to use ?: So I had Mass Effect + Dead Space + Battlefield 3 installed through Origin... I uninstalled Origin before uninstalling the games first.... People say I should have uninstalled the games through Origin first. Because If I don't there will be registry left overs... So I want...
  5. Best antimalware and cleaner applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best antimalware and cleaner applications?: Hi all, I haven't used Windows for many years but I'm setting up a win10 PC for my daughter. Now back when i used Windows antimalwarebytes, ccleaner and superantispyware were the tools most people recommended and i always used. Are they still recommended, good tools?...
  6. can i use cc cleaner with windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use cc cleaner with windows 10: can i use cc cleaner with windows 10 and it is it safe . anybody use it. Was told dont need to use because damage windows 10. I have been using it for years in win 7 142452
  7. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Application and Junk E-mail: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over...
  8. Which Registry Cleaner to Use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Registry Cleaner to Use?: I have Windows 10 on a laptop that is now one year old. I use CCleaner and several malware removal programs. Each has the option to remove registry entries. I have taken the approach not to remove registry entries that they identify. I want to be sure it won't harm the...
  9. What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using

What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using: Win 10 til July I did way to much testing, trial and error on various tools, apps, utilities, etc. I'm afraid of most website reviews because of malware and false positive reviews because of affiliation. Is there something else great like CCleaner that has both disk cleaning...
  10. Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers'

Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers': I am opening this thread to hear your comments on the necessity or benefits of outside software such as: driverbooster slimcleaner registry cleaner and so on..... clearly windows 10 does some of its own work. here you can talk about it. 52321