Windows 10: Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?

Discus and support Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My brother run this software and this have “scan registry” feature and when he did it , it found 120+ registry errors .. wow what’s that ? And this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thet NaingSoe1, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?

My brother run this software and this have “scan registry” feature and when he did it , it found 120+ registry errors .. wow what’s that ? And this tool also have repair function for these so called errors .

He told me that I should use this software and scan monthly . Problem is I donno what sort of these errors and what they fix . He scan this and found those error just because of his monthly schedule , not because of his Pc got some serious error like BSoD or smth .

Now a days , things changed and even CCleaner is not recommend to use . I did like to have some advices from microsoft community . Should I use this application ?

:)

Thet NaingSoe1, Apr 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 DLL Files

I already done that both didn't find any errors, also when i do Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth it does not work just sit there with blank screen, tried waiting but nothing is happening (idk whether it should happen i saw some pictures there should
    be something when i run command...) I tried to install some dll files manually some with dll files fixer but all of programs got error 0xc000007b, then i tried deleting some dll's and then some programs were working but the others were now requesting thoose
    files.

UPDATE: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth now works but it didn't fix all the problems some programs still request dll files or show error 0xc000007b. Ok Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth partially helped i installed some manually and all
    of programs work well except Epic Games Launcher(Unrela Engine 4) which i didn't made to fix, thanks for your help! Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ? :)

NikolaFilic, Apr 12, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Power Options

Hi Temo, this is a new one on me, never heard of this . . .

You may have inadvertently downloaded a PUP that piggy backed on some other software called DLL File Fixer or Dll Fixer

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Look for DLL File Fixer, if you find it, uninstall it

Also have a look at your Start up items:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See if DLL File Fixer is listed there

If it is, select it and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining see if DLL File Fixer is listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Restart your System and this annoyance will be gone . . .

DaveM121, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?

1. Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ? - Similar Threads - Should software called

2. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  3. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  4. i accidently used a third party software to unlock an important dll file....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidently used a third party software to unlock an important dll file....: i accidently used a third party software to unlock Windows.ApplicationModel.dll and now windows is just messing up and my copilot is gone , cant access settings now , not finding any sollutions on youtube, microsoft web, just tell me do i have to install windows again?i...
  5. i accidently used a third party software to unlock an important dll file....

i accidently used a third party software to unlock an important dll file....: i accidently used a third party software to unlock Windows.ApplicationModel.dll and now windows is just messing up and my copilot is gone , cant access settings now , not finding any sollutions on youtube, microsoft web, just tell me do i have to install windows again?i...
  6. Tweaking.com's fixer

Tweaking.com's fixer: I followed their instructions but it will not start repairs. (It does the scans.) Since they put it in Safe Mode with Networking, I'm guessing that it needs a network connection. Yet Win10 doesn't have wifi in Safe Mode. Should I jump through the hoops needed to enable wifi,...
  7. Should I use registry cleanup software ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I use registry cleanup software ?: Is it necessary to use registry cleanup software for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-use-registry-cleanup-software/9e887e63-74d2-415a-a9ae-6e447c2e0877
  8. Speedy Fixer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speedy Fixer: I cannot remove Speedy Fixer on my computer. It doess not show up under my programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speedy-fixer/7485d415-b0e8-44d3-a7e8-775d5db6589d
  9. [Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Q] Using Flawless widescreen Fixer for BOII: Hi guys, recently I bought LG's 25UM58 Ultrawide monitor (21:9) I play a lot of BOII daily, the game is stretched badly, I tried Flawless Widescreen fixer and game looked good but Im afraid that'll get me VAC banned or TAC, so anyone here been using it for a while? 87926
  10. Pc/Internet Optimizing software recomendations or should I even use it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc/Internet Optimizing software recomendations or should I even use it: Hello I ran into an article from How to Choose the Best PC Optimizer | Speed Up PC and Internet about optimizing your pc and internet using paid for software and I am curious if any one actually knows of a good software to purchase for this or if it is a pointless purchase...