Windows 10: Should I use UTF-8?

Discus and support Should I use UTF-8? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So, I was messing with non-Unicode language settings for a thing I was doing, and was presented with the beta option to use UTF-8 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ninckvinny, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Should I use UTF-8?

/u/ninckvinny, Jan 14, 2021

2. Hindi UTF-8 Support in Windows Phone 7

Is there any way to write static text (i.e. TextBlock Texts/ WebBrowser) in Hindi (UTF-8). All I see is boxes.

Aniket Bera, Jan 14, 2021
  3. UTF-8

Hi

I use Nokia Pc Suie 7.x but not support UTF-8 and i can't read true SMS!

mohsen6558, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Trammael Win User

Should I use UTF-8?

UTF-8 encoded subjects in Email

Hello,

How might I submit a bug report?

What:

Subject-lines encoded in UTF-8 received by the IMAP client display as a series of encoded characters instead of the actual content.

How to reproduce:

Receive an email with a subject line encoded in UTF-8.

Version:

WP8.1 developer on Nokia Lumia 920.

Thank you

Trammael, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Should I use UTF-8?

1. Should I use UTF-8? - Similar Threads - Should UTF

2. What do these do? Should i touch them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do these do? Should i touch them?: Should i be tinkering with Component services?my PC is quite tightly locked/ restrictive if you don't have admin perms i don't have admin perms to delete apps from "uninstall a program" eg. Bluestacks but that's not my issue the issue is thati can edit all of theseremove,...
  3. What do these do? Should i touch them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these do? Should i touch them?: Should i be tinkering with Component services?my PC is quite tightly locked/ restrictive if you don't have admin perms i don't have admin perms to delete apps from "uninstall a program" eg. Bluestacks but that's not my issue the issue is thati can edit all of theseremove,...
  4. What do these do? Should i touch them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?: I have been given a work computer that is on a domain, should I keep it that way? Or should I wipe it and remove it from the domain?What are the disadvantages in keeping as it is?...
  6. Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?

Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?: I have been given a work computer that is on a domain, should I keep it that way? Or should I wipe it and remove it from the domain?What are the disadvantages in keeping as it is?...
  7. Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?: DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-is-not-responding-in-windows-10-pro/fc137db6-89e7-4792-86a0-5d5fd830cc6d
  9. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?: DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-is-not-responding-in-windows-10-pro/fc137db6-89e7-4792-86a0-5d5fd830cc6d
  10. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware