Windows 10: Should my system devices have so many drivers installed? I don't remember it being this...

Discus and support Should my system devices have so many drivers installed? I don't remember it being this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jug_my_ass [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jug_my_ass, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Should my system devices have so many drivers installed? I don't remember it being this...

/u/Jug_my_ass, Nov 6, 2019

2. synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 6, 2019
  3. CJCerny Win User
    Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Should my system devices have so many drivers installed? I don't remember it being this...

base system device driver not found

Hello,

Code 28 error indicates that the drivers for this device are not installed. I would suggest you to try the methods provided below and check if they help in resolving the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter automatically detect and fix issue with your hardware and devices. To run this troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Troubleshooting.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Update the driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Find the device that you want to update, and double-click the device name.
    • Click Driver tab.
    • Click Update Driver.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Should my system devices have so many drivers installed? I don't remember it being this...

1. Should my system devices have so many drivers installed? I don't remember it being this... - Similar Threads - Should system devices

2. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  3. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  4. I don't have the 'devices by driver' feature in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the 'devices by driver' feature in Device Manager: Right now I have Windows 10 installed. Before that I had Windows 11 and this function was displayed there.Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS build 19045.3570 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19052.1000.0 can't upload a screenshot here...
  5. I don't have the 'devices by driver' feature in Device Manager

I don't have the 'devices by driver' feature in Device Manager: Right now I have Windows 10 installed. Before that I had Windows 11 and this function was displayed there.Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS build 19045.3570 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19052.1000.0 can't upload a screenshot here...
  6. I don't have the 'devices by driver' feature in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I'm having so many issues with my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having so many issues with my system: I installed windows 11 on my system recently, and I tried downloading some cracked games on my pc. unfortunately, those games seem corrupted, and some had already modified some of my system files. my Avast Antivirus and windows defender couldn't do anything because I disabled...
  8. I'm having so many issues with my system

I'm having so many issues with my system: I installed windows 11 on my system recently, and I tried downloading some cracked games on my pc. unfortunately, those games seem corrupted, and some had already modified some of my system files. my Avast Antivirus and windows defender couldn't do anything because I disabled...
  9. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  10. How many sound drivers should I have and which should I disable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How many sound drivers should I have and which should I disable?: Recently, my friends on discord have been hearing themselves and my PC audio during calls. When I open up sound devices in control panel, it lists my headset as speakers and believe that this is why the problem is happening (Not sure though please help). I went to device...