Windows 10: Should this worry me I'm just using me laptop to charge my phone could it be bc I'm using...

Discus and support Should this worry me I'm just using me laptop to charge my phone could it be bc I'm using... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/victoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lizgtm/should_this_worry_me_im_just_using_me_laptop_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/victoc, Feb 13, 2021.

1. /u/victoc Win User

Should this worry me I'm just using me laptop to charge my phone could it be bc I'm using...

/u/victoc, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 13, 2021
  3. bobkn Win User
    Issue with upgrading to m.2 NVME, Help?

I've done what "ignatzsonic" has done, multiple times.

Image the existing SSD to another drive, which could be the internal HD or an external one. Use the imaging software to create a bootable USB rescue drive. Swap SSDs. Boot from the USB rescue drive, and restore the image to the new SSD. Use Disk Management to resize the main partition if the new SSD is larger than the old, and the imaging software didn't already do that.

Is the laptop in question the ASUS FX553VD? A little Web search suggests that it supports NVME M.2 SSDs, but I wish that I was certain. It worries me slightly that Crucial doesn't list any M.2 NVME SSD upgrades for it.

bobkn, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Should this worry me I'm just using me laptop to charge my phone could it be bc I'm using...

Can M/S reset password if laptop is registered on M/S account?

Can M/S reset password if laptop is registered on M/S account? Too long to explain, but none of the reset pw options work for me. If M/S can reset, does anyone contact number or email or phone number.

I do not care if data is lost.

SharonAbas, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Should this worry me I'm just using me laptop to charge my phone could it be bc I'm using...

1. Should this worry me I'm just using me laptop to charge my phone could it be bc I'm using... - Similar Threads - Should worry I'm

2. Should this bluescreen worry me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should this bluescreen worry me?: After the whole fiasco of constant bluescreening and freezing as mentioned by my previous question, I ended up taking the laptop to a repair shop to fix it. For the most part we were able to deduce and fix the problem turns out the bluescreen and the freezing are unrelated to...
  3. Should this bluescreen worry me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should this bluescreen worry me?: After the whole fiasco of constant bluescreening and freezing as mentioned by my previous question, I ended up taking the laptop to a repair shop to fix it. For the most part we were able to deduce and fix the problem turns out the bluescreen and the freezing are unrelated to...
  4. Should this bluescreen worry me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I'm getting worried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting worried: Like, really worried. Microsoft usually fixes issues in a jiffy but this issue-Win32 hive issue-has been lasting for 5 days. I need to get back onto discord and my computer badly, and I don't know what to do. I know we just need to wait but I've been on edge....
  6. I'm getting worried

I'm getting worried: Like, really worried. Microsoft usually fixes issues in a jiffy but this issue-Win32 hive issue-has been lasting for 5 days. I need to get back onto discord and my computer badly, and I don't know what to do. I know we just need to wait but I've been on edge....
  7. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.: So, I woke up today to turn on my laptop. I'm presented with a flashing screen which flashed onto my desktop and then went black and so on. So what I did was I restarted my laptop using ctrl+alt+delete and pressed the restart. Fortunately my laptop was relieved of the...
  8. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.: So, I woke up today to turn on my laptop. I'm presented with a flashing screen which flashed onto my desktop and then went black and so on. So what I did was I restarted my laptop using ctrl+alt+delete and pressed the restart. Fortunately my laptop was relieved of the...
  9. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Should these event entries worry me?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Should these event entries worry me?: I am still seeing unexpected restarts, though not as many as prior to upgrading from 7 to 10. However the event logs around today's restart were are a bumper crop, of which some I have not seen before. I hope someone will look at what I post below and advise me, please, if...