Windows 10: Should updating to 2004 look like this?

Discus and support Should updating to 2004 look like this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LegendaryAyser [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5v2o8/should_updating_to_2004_look_like_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LegendaryAyser, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Should updating to 2004 look like this?

/u/LegendaryAyser, Aug 8, 2020

2. Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Should updating to 2004 look like this?

OldNavyGuy, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Should updating to 2004 look like this?

1. Should updating to 2004 look like this? - Similar Threads - Should updating 2004

2. My file explorer doesn't look like it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file explorer doesn't look like it should: I tried to call the help number which wasn't very helpful. One problem is one drive does not show up in file explorer. I already tried making a new key in the registry and naming it DisableFileSyncNGSC but it didn't work.While doing a search just trying to get one drive on...
  3. My file explorer doesn't look like it should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My file explorer doesn't look like it should: I tried to call the help number which wasn't very helpful. One problem is one drive does not show up in file explorer. I already tried making a new key in the registry and naming it DisableFileSyncNGSC but it didn't work.While doing a search just trying to get one drive on...
  4. Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.: I was attempting to send a 25 dollar request to get Robux. I don't know if this is something specific with Roblox, or if it has something to do with Microsoft itself, but I've been trying to fix this for a while. Any reason as to why this keeps happening?I tried with the ones...
  5. Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.: [ATTACH]So I tried downloading minecraft in microsoft store two weeks ago and I did the usual, added my card info, asked parents for permission, they accepted and then I got this message and then nothing, it still just says buy and that is what it has been doing for two weeks...
  6. Should I update to Windows 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I update to Windows 2004 update?: I have purchased a new laptop and the 2004 update is available for it. I have heard that there were lots of bug. I wanted to know that if it is the time to update or should I wait more....
  7. Should i update into 2004 ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should i update into 2004 ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jessieboy21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6jclr/should_i_update_into_2004/
  8. Should I manually update to 2004?

Should I manually update to 2004?: This is mainly to utilise hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling. Ive heard 2004 has quite a few bugs but is it worth updating? submitted by /u/FewCallMeXepher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj8k2a/should_i_manually_update_to_2004/
  9. Why is this looking like this?

Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/
  10. What a PROPER start menu should look like

in Windows 10 Support
    What a PROPER start menu should look like: Hi there IMO a DECENT functioning start menu should be totally user customiseable with a SEARCH at the TOP rather than at the bottom of the screen. Here's an example from Linux KDE desktop --totally customiseable. You can switch it too to a "classic cascadable Menu"...