Windows 10: should use more than 1 surround sound software

Discus and support should use more than 1 surround sound software in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My dts headphone x came with my laptop and then I got a razer headphone and it cames with their 7.1 surround sound an I don't know if I should use both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamieWang1, Mar 26, 2023.

1. should use more than 1 surround sound software

My dts headphone x came with my laptop and then I got a razer headphone and it cames with their 7.1 surround sound an I don't know if I should use both or just 1. I play valorant and warzone 2

:)

JamieWang1, Mar 26, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue should use more than 1 surround sound software :p

cadaveca, Mar 26, 2023
  3. 5.1 Surround sound in windows 10

Hi Jeka,

There are some reasons why you don't get the 5.1 surround sound. Some of these are caused by the type of audio format, how the file was encoded, if the file supports 5.1 surround sound and such. For us to determine what's causing
    the concern more precisely, please provide information on the following:

• The type of file that you're trying to play.
    • Troubleshooting steps done to rectify this concern

For now, before we go to a more in-depth troubleshooting, we suggest you run

audio troubleshooter.
    Look for Find and fix problems playing sounds.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Mar 26, 2023
  4. should use more than 1 surround sound software

Surround Sound on PC

There are two factors that will enable the 7.1 Surround sound. Hence I also have Dolby Atmos Supported 7.1 sound at my home as 7+1 surround sound system, I can say that it is either a windows update issue or driver issue. We verified that's it is not windows update hence the update that causes problem is not installed yet the driver part still leaves me some question marks. Those Options on Spatial sound enable the output to be anything more than just 2.0, so if the output is supported including output device the option will be available. Its just a mismatch between software and the hardware of the Headset.

I had the issue where my 7.1 stoped working providing me with surround sound yet was able to get it back removing the update that caused it.

I could now suggest to Uninstall audio driver entirely any available in windows safe mode, including the Razer Software and then restart windows to boot up Normally and allow windows to install the basic drivers.

If windows doesn't recognize it then update it manually in device manager. Let Windows install the basic drivers for both the Sound Card and the Headset.

Let's see if this will enable the option.

PS: As long as you are not using the 3.5 Audio jack as connection, These steps should help out at a point.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

Harun

Harun Şakir Oral, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

should use more than 1 surround sound software

1. should use more than 1 surround sound software - Similar Threads - should more surround

2. Should I see more than 1 IPA address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I see more than 1 IPA address?: Should I see more than 1 IPA address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-see-more-than-1-ipa-address/cb6d208e-230f-4cb3-b4a2-d8c69aeeb3c2
  3. Should I see more than 1 IPA address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I see more than 1 IPA address?: Should I see more than 1 IPA address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-see-more-than-1-ipa-address/cb6d208e-230f-4cb3-b4a2-d8c69aeeb3c2
  4. Game using more memory than it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game using more memory than it should: I can not load into my game Rust it crashes not long into loading and i checked with task manager and it seems to be getting to about 90% memory using like 15gb and i have 16gb then it crashes but while it is crashing it for about 10 seconds i cant click and my mouse is...
  5. Game using more memory than it should

Game using more memory than it should: I can not load into my game Rust it crashes not long into loading and i checked with task manager and it seems to be getting to about 90% memory using like 15gb and i have 16gb then it crashes but while it is crashing it for about 10 seconds i cant click and my mouse is...
  6. should use more than 1 surround sound software

should use more than 1 surround sound software: My dts headphone x came with my laptop and then I got a razer headphone and it cames with their 7.1 surround sound an I don't know if I should use both or just 1. I play valorant and warzone 2...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable is using WAY more resources than it should. My laptop sounds...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable is using WAY more resources than it should. My laptop sounds...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/duyhung2h [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tt6rx9/antimalware_service_executable_is_using_way_more/
  8. More than 1 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    More than 1 sign in: I have windows 10. I have had only one microsoft account that is an auto sign in and I don't remember what the old password was. Now I have a another account that I want to be separate from the first one. When signing in, there is the date and time page; then there is the...
  9. Windows showing more used disk space than it should

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows showing more used disk space than it should: The Windows File Explorer says I've used 226 GB out of my 475 GB drive. I thought this number was off, so I checked each large file on the drive (ProgramFiles, ProgramFilesx86, Users, Windows, WindowsUpgrade, etc). Long story short, it all adds up to 186.55 GB instead of the...
  10. scanning more than 1 document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning more than 1 document: I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-more-than-1-document/dc0d4ef8-f066-4eca-b052-c52b8c09d687