Windows 10: should we all switch to linux ubuntu because windows cant keep up with viruses like the any...

Discus and support should we all switch to linux ubuntu because windows cant keep up with viruses like the any... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; should we all switch to linux ubuntu because windows cant keep up with viruses like the any one know how to remove the Windows Product Key Virus that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tomstanley1, Oct 24, 2018.

1. should we all switch to linux ubuntu because windows cant keep up with viruses like the any...

should we all switch to linux ubuntu because windows cant keep up with viruses like the any one know how to remove the Windows Product Key Virus that so far Microsoft has no clue about

:)

tomstanley1, Oct 24, 2018

2. Is there a program like pc suite for linux ubuntu

Is there a program like pc suite for linux ubuntu

for nokia 6280

zerobinary, Oct 24, 2018
  3. xfire Win User
    College to teach Linux over windows

I say you should start with Ubuntu or Xubuntu(lighter version of Ubuntu) and then if you need a smaller version of Linux, I suggest Puppy Linux.

xfire, Oct 24, 2018
  4. wolf2009 Win User

should we all switch to linux ubuntu because windows cant keep up with viruses like the any...

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

should we all switch to linux ubuntu because windows cant keep up with viruses like the any...

1. should we all switch to linux ubuntu because windows cant keep up with viruses like the any... - Similar Threads - should switch linux

2. Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu: had windows 11 preinstalled in my Dell laptop,I wanted to try linux ubuntu,i deleted windows totally without me noticing it, Can i reinstall to windows 11 and i do have product key,if yes how do we install it ?...
  3. Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu: had windows 11 preinstalled in my Dell laptop,I wanted to try linux ubuntu,i deleted windows totally without me noticing it, Can i reinstall to windows 11 and i do have product key,if yes how do we install it ?...
  4. Can't install Windows 10 after switching to a ubuntu based distribution of Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows 10 after switching to a ubuntu based distribution of Linux: Hello!I've been recently trying to install windows 10 on my PC's NVMe SSD that had a ubuntu-based distribution installed on it. After creating a bootable USB stick with Windows 10 on it I was greeted with a message stating that I needed to insert installation media with...
  5. Can't install Windows 10 after switching to a ubuntu based distribution of Linux

Can't install Windows 10 after switching to a ubuntu based distribution of Linux: Hello!I've been recently trying to install windows 10 on my PC's NVMe SSD that had a ubuntu-based distribution installed on it. After creating a bootable USB stick with Windows 10 on it I was greeted with a message stating that I needed to insert installation media with...
  6. Can't install Windows 10 after switching to a ubuntu based distribution of Linux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD: plz help me download ubuntu and linux latest version... i need to learn c language programming in it... so what all should i download? i have windows 11 version now... plz help me download without deleting any windows data...
  8. UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD

UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD: plz help me download ubuntu and linux latest version... i need to learn c language programming in it... so what all should i download? i have windows 11 version now... plz help me download without deleting any windows data...
  9. Should I switch from Ubuntu 18.04 to Windows10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I switch from Ubuntu 18.04 to Windows10?: I just got a Dell laptop and it has Ubuntu pre-installed, and as much as I'm trying to like it, I still prefer Windows. Several of the applications in Windows just can't be found in Ubuntu and their substitutes are not as good. Now, I can't afford to buy the official version...
  10. Switching to Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching to Linux: I am done with Microsoft and their updates restarting my computer without my permission during important video conferences. I turned off updates, somehow they got turned back on, again without my permission. I have been using Windows for 25 years. And I am done. Can someone...