Windows 10: Should Windows 10 be called Windows 10?

Discus and support Should Windows 10 be called Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why not Windows 2015 ? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by groze, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Vladimir Win User

Should Windows 10 be called Windows 10?

Why not Windows 2015 ?

Vladimir, Feb 8, 2015
  2. Kari Win User

My opinion can be read on our admin z3r010's sig.

3. Wynona Win User
    Too hard to spit out, Vladimir! 'Sides we already have Microsoft Office 2015.

Wynona, Feb 8, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Too hard to spit out, Vladimir! 'Sides we already have Microsoft Office 2015. I know Office 2013 and I know MS will release Office 2016 late this year. Never heard of Office 2015!

5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    What do you mean by service. . .

6. Wynona Win User
    Too hard to spit out, Vladimir! 'Sides we already have Microsoft Office 2015. I know Office 2013 and I know MS will release Office 2016 late this year. Never heard of Office 2015! Duh! What can I say?

Wynona, Feb 8, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    More importantly, Microsoft refers to the server versions of Windows by the year.. I think they want to differentiate client and server

Mystere, Feb 8, 2015
  8. Vladimir Win User

ok, but...

Windows 2015 Professional
    Windows Server 2016 Enterprise

That's differentiated, isn't it?

Vladimir, Feb 8, 2015
  9. caperjack Win User
    maybe make it so everyone can set it up the way they want it to look and work, and behave [seems to be what a lot of posters want them to do ] and call it "Windows You " lol

caperjack, Feb 9, 2015
  10. caperjack Win User
    What do you mean by service. . . Microsoft made reference to this on the 21st web cast ,calling it a Internet Service ,or something to that affect ,it been almost 3 weeks since I watched the videooo

caperjack, Feb 9, 2015
  11. Wynona Win User
    Hehehehe; Windows Mine.

Wynona, Feb 9, 2015
  12. caperjack Win User
    Hehehehe; Windows Mine. or if you are married ,windows mine and yours

caperjack, Feb 9, 2015
  13. f14tomcat Win User

I occasionally refer to it as "Window Pains" (sic). *Haha

f14tomcat, Feb 9, 2015
  14. caperjack Win User
    I'llllllll *Drink1 to thaaaaaaattttttttttt

caperjack, Feb 9, 2015
  15. Wynona Win User
    Hehehehe; Windows Mine. or if you are married ,windows mine and yours I am, and Windows is still Mine. He won't touch the things with a ten-foot pole.

Wynona, Feb 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Should Windows 10 be called Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Should called

2. How long after opening a ticket for windows activation should you wait for a call from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long after opening a ticket for windows activation should you wait for a call from the...: I've changed some hardware within my PC mainly the Motherboard and was advised to resintall my OS for best performance. after linking my windows to my micrsoft account, I went ahead with the reset but lost my Windows. I've tried everything suggested and eventually had to open...
  3. How long after opening a ticket for windows activation should you wait for a call from the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long after opening a ticket for windows activation should you wait for a call from the...: I've changed some hardware within my PC mainly the Motherboard and was advised to resintall my OS for best performance. after linking my windows to my micrsoft account, I went ahead with the reset but lost my Windows. I've tried everything suggested and eventually had to open...
  4. How long after opening a ticket for windows activation should you wait for a call from the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Should be simple "call support because troubleshooting isn't solving error 0xC004F211", but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should be simple "call support because troubleshooting isn't solving error 0xC004F211", but...: I changed the motherboard and now there's a problem in reactivating the Windows 11 Pro. License is associated to a Microsoft account and I've done as instructed [1] to prepare for the reactivation.Next to the troubleshooting button there's an error message containing...
  6. Should be simple "call support because troubleshooting isn't solving error 0xC004F211", but...

Should be simple "call support because troubleshooting isn't solving error 0xC004F211", but...: I changed the motherboard and now there's a problem in reactivating the Windows 11 Pro. License is associated to a Microsoft account and I've done as instructed [1] to prepare for the reactivation.Next to the troubleshooting button there's an error message containing...
  7. Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...: as soon as I log into my computer there is a screaming flashing screen to say that my computer is locked and I should call the number on the srreen. Is this ligit or a scam. How do I get out of it* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Is this a scam...
  8. Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...

Is this a scam? Flashing screen saying the computer is locked and I should call the number...: as soon as I log into my computer there is a screaming flashing screen to say that my computer is locked and I should call the number on the srreen. Is this ligit or a scam. How do I get out of it* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Is this a scam...
  9. What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?: But I stupidly already did call the number, the person kept asking me how old I was, I never told him and I eventually just hung up the phone....
  10. What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?

What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?: But I stupidly already did call the number, the person kept asking me how old I was, I never told him and I eventually just hung up the phone....