Windows 10: Should you install Windows 10 Updates?

Discus and support Should you install Windows 10 Updates? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 Updates regularly. It can be security updates, a significant upgrade or cumulative updates. Given the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 25, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Should you install Windows 10 Updates?

Should you install Windows 10 Updates? Windows-10-Pause-Updates-100x100.png
    Should you install Windows 10 Updates? Windows-10-Pause-Updates-150x97.png Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 Updates regularly. It can be security updates, a significant upgrade or cumulative updates. Given the problems that Windows 10 updates cause – some people have this lingering question in their minds – Should you install [...]

This post Should you install Windows 10 Updates? is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 25, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 25, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Should you install Windows 10 Updates? - Similar Threads - Should install Updates

2. Should you update this in your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should you update this in your computer?: do you need to update this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-you-update-this-in-your-computer/1285d2c5-3b4c-4260-8b5b-b452dbf3f03a
  3. Should you update this in your computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should you update this in your computer?: do you need to update this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-you-update-this-in-your-computer/1285d2c5-3b4c-4260-8b5b-b452dbf3f03a
  4. Should you install the Windows 11 2022 Update right away?

in Windows 10 News
    Should you install the Windows 11 2022 Update right away?: Microsoft has not announced the official release date for the first Windows 11 feature update yet, but hints suggests that it may drop on September 20, 2022. With the release of a new feature update comes a question: should you install the Windows 11 2022 Update right away on...
  5. Should you install preview updates for Windows 10 or Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    Should you install preview updates for Windows 10 or Windows 11?: Microsoft releases at least two updates for its Windows 10 and 11 operating systems per month. The first update is rolled out on the second Tuesday of the month; it includes security updates for supported versions of the Windows operating system, and is installed...
  6. KB5001391 is another Windows update that you should not install, except..

in Windows 10 News
    KB5001391 is another Windows update that you should not install, except..: Microsoft released the Windows update KB5001391 on April 28, 2021 as an optional update for Windows 10 version 2004 and 20H2. The update falls into the C-category of updates for Windows, which means that it includes only non-security fixes and that installation is not...
  7. Should I install the Windows 10 20H2 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I install the Windows 10 20H2 update?: I searched this subreddit and other forums around the internet and people seeming to be going back and forth about this matter. My specs are: Dell G5 5590 Intel Core i7 9750H RTX 2060 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD This is my config. Would I face any problems with this hardware by...
  8. Should you install Windows 10's Optional Driver updates?

in Windows 10 News
    Should you install Windows 10's Optional Driver updates?: Microsoft moved driver updates in Windows 10 from the Device Manager to the Optional Updates section of the Windows Updates settings application this year after the company announced the change in 2019. Windows 10 administrators who check these optional updates may see one...
  9. Should you install the Windows 10 20H2 update right away?

in Windows 10 News
    Should you install the Windows 10 20H2 update right away?: The next feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 20H2, will be released soon. Microsoft has not revealed the exact date the update will become available, but chance is very high that this is either going to happen in the coming three weeks. The update will be made...
  10. For you own safety, you should never Check for Updates in Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    For you own safety, you should never Check for Updates in Windows: "... besides ticking the Become an Insider box there is another way to tell Microsoft you like to live on the wild side, and that is simply clicking on the Check for Updates button... In a blog post last week Michael Fortin, Corporate Vice President of Windows revealed that...