Windows 10: Shouldn't LSASS show as a trusted Microsoft app?

Discus and support Shouldn't LSASS show as a trusted Microsoft app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a process manager APP that tells me all running APPs if they are signed and trusted.The SLASS does not show any info like others do. File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidGoodwin1, May 22, 2024.

1. Shouldn't LSASS show as a trusted Microsoft app?

Hello,I have a process manager APP that tells me all running APPs if they are signed and trusted.The SLASS does not show any info like others do. File location, Name of Company, and so on. Every APP has trusted credentials but SLASS and mpDefender are unknown.Does this mean that the file has been changed or corrupted? Meaning it should be trusted.I have done several sfc scannow with no issues. I use windows defender and Malwarebytes for security.If this file is erupted; can I repair it without doing a clean install?

:)

DavidGoodwin1, May 22, 2024
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, May 22, 2024
  3. lsass related

Can anybody tell me what is lsass in windows. Is it a legit program in windows.

Soumyadeep Ghorui, May 22, 2024
  4. wolf Win User

Shouldn't LSASS show as a trusted Microsoft app?

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Shouldn't LSASS show as a trusted Microsoft app?

1. Shouldn't LSASS show as a trusted Microsoft app? - Similar Threads - Shouldn't LSASS show

2. Shouldn't LSASS show as a trusted Microsoft app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shouldn't LSASS show as a trusted Microsoft app?: Hello,I have a process manager APP that tells me all running APPs if they are signed and trusted.The SLASS does not show any info like others do. File location, Name of Company, and so on. Every APP has trusted credentials but SLASS and mpDefender are unknown.Does this mean...
  3. lsass related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lsass related: Can anybody tell me what is lsass in windows. Is it a legit program in windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsass-related/05410a9b-0839-461e-a6b0-195ec5528bc4
  4. lsass related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lsass related: Can anybody tell me what is lsass in windows. Is it a legit program in windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsass-related/05410a9b-0839-461e-a6b0-195ec5528bc4
  5. Trust pilot app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trust pilot app?: Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-pilot-app/4ef44bdb-9d4a-42db-beed-9c8dc8a92789
  6. Trust pilot app?

Trust pilot app?: Trust pilot randomly appeared on my iPhone asking me to get the app. Ugh!!! How do I turn this off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-pilot-app/4ef44bdb-9d4a-42db-beed-9c8dc8a92789
  7. LSASS Login Failure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LSASS Login Failure: Hello,I could see multiple failed logins from a disabled admin account for the process lsass.exe windows server that is throwing a ton of Login Failure errors. I have dug into the errors and I see that something on the server itself is trying to authenticate with the server...
  8. Lsass high cpu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lsass high cpu: Hi allI'm Ammar and I have a problem hope you can do something for me.I have windows 10pro and some days ago the problem was started. the Lasass cpu is frequently goes high and low0 to 50% every secondand when I open task manager to see what causes that , the lsass cpu goes...
  9. How to trust an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to trust an app: How do i make my computer trust an app. It says my administrator blocked Microsoft store so I cant download the app i need at the current moment. If someone could help me or send me to a answer that would be helpful. Thank you....
  10. Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start

Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start: All Trusted Microsoft Apps except for Netflix suddenly began crashing a few seconds after launch. These are apps like mail, calendar, photos, Minecraft win10 and others. I have tried many things. sfc /scannow resulted in corrupt files that were unable to fix. dism...