Windows 10: show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows .

Discus and support show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had 2 windows before and I uninstall one of it now neverthelessshow 2 tab of windows is been showed in begining page of winidows .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamshidsh, May 27, 2019.

1. jamshidsh Win User

show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows .

I had 2 windows before and I uninstall one of it now neverthelessshow 2 tab of windows is been showed in begining page of winidows .

:)

jamshidsh, May 27, 2019
  2. Stattovic Win User

Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

My Windows 10 Tabs screen ust shows on 2/3rd of page approximately.

I would rather it filled the whole page. Could someone suggest a fix please

Many thanks
    Vic

Stattovic, May 27, 2019
  3. Open new tab / window in S60 browsers. 2 techniques

On my 5800 UK v5.0.005

1) Open web browser... brings up list of book marks

2) Options -> Go to -> New web page

3) enter www.newtab.co.uk, then press Go to

4) Press arrow icon in bottom-right

5) Options -> Subscribe to web feed

6) Select "New Tab"

That's the set up.. Now to use it

1) Open google.com

2) Select Options -> Go to -> Web feeds

3) Select "New tab" from the feeds list

4) Select "Open new tab" from list

5) Select "Open new tab" from top of web page

Now there are two windows

Try deleting the feed from your phone, then following those steps.. let me know how you get on

cpitchford, May 27, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. show 2 tab of windows in begining page of winidows . - Similar Threads - show tab begining

2. pages and tabs open by themselves

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages and tabs open by themselves: in both desk top and laptop modes pages and tabs open automatically in windows 10,edge and chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-and-tabs-open-by-themselves/56e84795-f8e6-42b0-b7a7-5cbd0a954a81
  3. Network Tab showing 2 computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Tab showing 2 computers: [ATTACH] i was checking my library and then i looked at the network tab inside of the library and i saw 2 pcs, i recognise 1 which is the one i am using but the second one i never saw before. The one at the bottom is my personal one the one at the top is the one i...
  4. issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself: hi, anybody having same issues with pointer moving in the beginning of page in any windows app email, powerpoint, word, pdf ... - all! and internet as well. i tried everything i thought of, seems that all updates are up to date. any idea? thank you!...
  5. Tabbed pages on top.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabbed pages on top.: I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-pages-on-top/63845b32-ea82-4e30-8ea5-3e25c40a2a38
  6. page RESET's to beginning

in Windows 10 Support
    page RESET's to beginning: If I'm looking at photos, or a document, or basically anything that you have to scroll down to see, the page automatically returns to the top constantly.. never know exactly when, but it will always just suddenly go back to the top of the page? What's up with this and HOW do...
  7. Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome: How to: Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome How to Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome When you open a new tab Ctrl+N in Google Chrome, you will see shortcuts of websites you visit often by default under the search box. When...
  8. Tabs not openening with home page

in Browsers and Email
    Tabs not openening with home page: I have set Google as my homepage, when I open a new tab, this opens with MSN, is there a way I can set tabs to open as my homepage? 106751
  9. printing 2 pages on 1 page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing 2 pages on 1 page: Hi.....I have a pdf file that I want to print but it only prints in the middle of the page, I would like to print 2 on to 1 page as it is quite a large doc. Can someone help with this please , even if it means another app to do it. Thanks in advance Len 44868
  10. Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page: My Windows 10 Tabs screen ust shows on 2/3rd of page approximately. I would rather it filled the whole page. Could someone suggest a fix please Many thanks Vic 13548