Windows 10: Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out

Discus and support Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Win 10 2004 not 1903, Alos going to dark mode lets me change the color, but I don't want dark mode and the color goes back to white just as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CharlesHadden, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out

I am using Win 10 2004 not 1903,

Alos going to dark mode lets me change the color, but I don't want dark mode and the color goes back to white just as soon as I change to light mode.

:)

CharlesHadden, Apr 24, 2020

2. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

rosalie jeangardiner, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Farvatten Win User
    Show accent color …… the taskbar button is greyed out

I think it's only available when the default Windows Mode is set to 'Dark'

Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out [​IMG]

Farvatten, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out

Windows 10 1903 Bug - Show the accent colour on the following surfaces "Start, taskbar and action centre" is greyed out

Windows 10 1903 Bug - Show the accent colour on the following surfaces "Start, taskbar and action centre" is greyed out.

KeithG_727, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out

1. Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out - Similar Threads - Show accent color

2. accent color on the following surfaces.

in Windows 10 Customization
    accent color on the following surfaces.: HelloIn my setting, The "accent color on the following surfaces." is off. how can I change this settings? its really bothering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-color-on-the-following-surfaces/3fc8ad27-e8d2-4b7c-b996-ab5ea1c863a1
  3. Accent color

Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  4. show accent colour on following surface in not working

show accent colour on following surface in not working: lately, I have facing an issue that windows taskbar colour become a still not changeable Please let me how to make it the right way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-accent-colour-on-following-surface-in-not/07803d24-603e-45e3-b9f3-3ed98dcd07c7
  5. Win10 Pro fullscreen Start Menu background greyed out, no accent colors on tiles

Win10 Pro fullscreen Start Menu background greyed out, no accent colors on tiles: Hi all, I did a Win10 Pro clean install actually a clean Win10 home install, immediate upgrade to Win 10 Pro on a Huawei MateBook 13. When I hit the switch in Start Settings to change to fullscreen start menu mode, everything looked normal, until I restarted and accessed...
  6. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC and do not...
  7. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: [ATTACH] Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC...
  8. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  9. Show accent color …… the taskbar button is greyed out

Show accent color …… the taskbar button is greyed out: Good afternoon can someone help please when I click Show accent color on the Taskbar….. taskbar grayed out Someone must know how? I have tried everything at least 6 times and nothing works > I can't Change my Taskbar Color?' It's dead - grayed out show accent color …… the...
  10. Show accent color …… the taskbar button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Show accent color …… the taskbar button is greyed out: Good afternoon can someone help please when I click Show accent color on the Taskbar….. taskbar grayed out Someone must know how? I have tried everything at least 6 times and nothing works > I can't Change my Taskbar Color?' It's dead - grayed out show accent color …… the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show accent collor on the following surfaces grey