Windows 10: show accent colour on following surface in not working

Discus and support show accent colour on following surface in not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; lately, I have facing an issue that windows taskbar colour become a still not changeable Please let me how to make it the right way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mannan., Feb 8, 2021.

1. mannan. Win User

show accent colour on following surface in not working

lately, I have facing an issue that windows taskbar colour become a still not changeable

Please let me how to make it the right way.

:)

mannan., Feb 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 1903 Bug - Show the accent colour on the following surfaces "Start, taskbar and action centre" is greyed out

Windows 10 1903 Bug - Show the accent colour on the following surfaces "Start, taskbar and action centre" is greyed out.

KeithG_727, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Changing the task bar accent colour

After updating to build 1903, I'm trying to change the accent colour for the taskbar. There are 2 options under "Show the accent colour on the following surfaces". I can select the "Title bars and window borders" option OK but the "Start, taskbar and
    action centre" option is greyed out and I can't select it. Why not?

RonWalker110, Feb 8, 2021
  4. show accent colour on following surface in not working

Accent colour disabling

Just downloaded the new Bing Wallpaper app, and it changed my accent colour settings to a bright gold colour. I can't find a way to change it back to the default lack of accent colour that I've gotten used to for the past 4 years of using this computer.
    Is there a fix, or is my computer a unique case with the accent not working from the beginning?

WillmoD. Relkington, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

show accent colour on following surface in not working

1. show accent colour on following surface in not working - Similar Threads - show accent colour

2. Accent colour can't be removed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent colour can't be removed: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Scienceyboys_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xjvbso/accent_colour_cant_be_removed/
  3. accent color on the following surfaces.

in Windows 10 Customization
    accent color on the following surfaces.: HelloIn my setting, The "accent color on the following surfaces." is off. how can I change this settings? its really bothering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-color-on-the-following-surfaces/3fc8ad27-e8d2-4b7c-b996-ab5ea1c863a1
  4. Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.

Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.: As you can see in the screenshot, the preview at the top of the screen shows the start menu should have a grey background with blue accented tiles. However, the accent colour does not show on the start menu tiles, instead everything is grey,I have tried all combinations of...
  5. Windows Accent Colour

Windows Accent Colour: I have been trying for days to change my windows accent and taskbar colour in personalization to a custom colour #E09EBB but everytime I change it, it would just revert back to the default grey/blackish colour of the dark mode. I have tried disabling the theme syncs but to no...
  6. Separate login UI colour from accent colour?

Separate login UI colour from accent colour?: I've set my accent colour to red but this means that the 'logging in' and 'shutting down' screens are the same colour and I hate it. I want them to be black whilst still keeping my Desktop theme and accent colour red. Is this possible via registry editing? Thanks in advance...
  7. Accent colour disabling

Accent colour disabling: Just downloaded the new Bing Wallpaper app, and it changed my accent colour settings to a bright gold colour. I can't find a way to change it back to the default lack of accent colour that I've gotten used to for the past 4 years of using this computer. Is there a fix, or is...
  8. Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out

Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out: I am using Win 10 2004 not 1903, Alos going to dark mode lets me change the color, but I don't want dark mode and the color goes back to white just as soon as I change to light mode....
  9. "Show Accent Colour On Taskbar" setting is not saving for themes

"Show Accent Colour On Taskbar" setting is not saving for themes: Hi, I went to check my desktop themes, and I noticed for some reason, switching to any of my pre-saved themes would change the taskbar to this gross grey colour, despite the fact that I do remember setting each of them to use unique colours. Upon some testing by re-saving new...
  10. Windows 10 1903 Bug - Show the accent colour on the following surfaces "Start, taskbar and...

Windows 10 1903 Bug - Show the accent colour on the following surfaces "Start, taskbar and...: Windows 10 1903 Bug - Show the accent colour on the following surfaces "Start, taskbar and action centre" is greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-bug-show-the-accent-colour-on-the/fea9c153-569c-44ab-aeed-2e50541cbb5b