Windows 10: Show all domain users in the logon screen

Discus and support Show all domain users in the logon screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jose Emmanuel Castro, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Show all domain users in the logon screen

Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to swap accounts is a lot of extra work.Thanks!

:)

Jose Emmanuel Castro, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Darkarrow Win User

How to pick what domain users are shown on the logon screen list?

What I am trying to do is select certain domain accounts to be shown as clickable avatars on the logon screen. These would be static users that I pick to be displayed on there and then of course the "other" selection to logon to a user not in the list.

Darkarrow, Feb 8, 2024
  3. Darkarrow Win User
    How to pick what domain users are shown on the logon screen list?

What I am trying to do is select certain domain accounts to be shown as clickable avatars on the logon screen. These would be static users that I pick to be displayed on there and then of course the "other" selection to logon to a user not in the list.
    I've been trying to find a way to do this for a little while now but I couldn't find anyone else who was looking for this type of solution.

Darkarrow, Feb 8, 2024
  4. Ray4x4x4 Win User

Show all domain users in the logon screen

Windows 10 after joining 2012 domain will not allow logon of domain users

So I have a new computer, recently upgraded from 10 home to 10 pro.

I join the computer to the 2012 r2 domain. it seems to join fine, I see that it is listed in the domain directory. however, no domain user is able to desktop logon on, it gives out a username or password incorrect message, even using the original joining
    user account. it is happy to unjoin, even with administrative accounts that will not allow desktop logon.

I tried domain\user user@domain even domain.local versions of same and double checked caps lock to no avail.

noted a curious thing. when I look at the Settings>System>about instead of the normal three gray boxes one of which should say join a domain, I get this:

Show all domain users in the logon screen c4d816b4-940e-4010-a966-2166618701bf.png

Ray4x4x4, Feb 8, 2024
Thema:

Show all domain users in the logon screen

1. Show all domain users in the logon screen - Similar Threads - Show domain users

2. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  3. Show all domain users in the logon screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show all domain users in the logon screen: Hey!I have a Windows 10 PC that is part of a domain and has multiple Microsoft Entra ID accounts installed.How can I display all of those accounts in the Windows Logon screen?Right now it only shows the last account that logged in, but typing the email every time I need to...
  4. My logon screen does not show all the users in the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My logon screen does not show all the users in the laptop: HiI am now unable to find other user profiles on the logon screen but when I look at the users in the control panel it is there. How can I show the other users. Multiple people are using the same laptop but the others cannot sign on anymoreThis was after I tried to update my...
  5. My logon screen does not show all the users in the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My logon screen does not show all the users in the laptop: HiI am now unable to find other user profiles on the logon screen but when I look at the users in the control panel it is there. How can I show the other users. Multiple people are using the same laptop but the others cannot sign on anymoreThis was after I tried to update my...
  6. "Other user" button/option is not showing at logon screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Other user" button/option is not showing at logon screen.: Hello,When I sign out or reboot, I am not seeing the "Other user" option or button at the bottom left. I have tried many things including what is in this article and it doesn't...
  7. How to show user logon screen with switch user by default?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to show user logon screen with switch user by default?: Hello, I've added another user to my pc but I want my user to be on by default and show this screen anytime a logon is required (with the Switch User button): (not my picture) [ATTACH] Thanks, Harry...
  8. 2 User names on logon screen all of a sudden

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 User names on logon screen all of a sudden: I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from scratch 2 days ago. All of a sudden I noticed yesterday evening I have 2 usernames on the logon screen. It normally boots directly into Windows (I turn off requiring password on NETPLWIZ screen). But now it comes up with Invalid...
  9. How to pick what domain users are shown on the logon screen list?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to pick what domain users are shown on the logon screen list?: What I am trying to do is select certain domain accounts to be shown as clickable avatars on the logon screen. These would be static users that I pick to be displayed on there and then of course the "other" selection to logon to a user not in the list. 88416
  10. Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user: On a friends laptop which was given to him, on the startup/logon screen he sees 2 names. His own and the previous owner. He said he deleted the user account for the previous owner and if I go to users, it only shows him as the sole user as administrator. If I use the...