Windows 10: Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them

Discus and support Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnBaillie2, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them

Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them

:)

JohnBaillie2, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  3. wireless network not showing

now under network properties the wireless doesn't show at all. what is the next step?

NancyStrickler, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them

Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them

1. Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them - Similar Threads - Show wireless networks

2. Files Not Showing on HDD Even Though They are There

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Not Showing on HDD Even Though They are There: Hello,I bought a new internal HDD so I unplugged my other one and plugged the new one in and created a partition. Now when I plugged back in my old one it takes the name of my new one and doesn't show my files even though they are still there. How can I fix...
  3. nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there: im trying to save nfs heat but it says that it is in protection history but then is just shows absolutely nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/nothing-shows-on-the-protection-history-even/a845ea47-5b3b-41ae-9612-3ba1dbe5c569
  4. Chrome always shows that something is downloading even though nothing is. The browser is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome always shows that something is downloading even though nothing is. The browser is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpyderGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uli7li/chrome_always_shows_that_something_is_downloading/
  5. Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...: Hey, I have a question. Recently I saw that I had a threat and that it was red urgent so I decided to see what it was. When I saw it, it said that there are threats and I should start actions with the recommended settings. Now, there were 3 issues: 1 Whenever I tried to click...
  6. Ethernet *no internet* showing in wifi tab, even though nothing is in ethernet plug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet *no internet* showing in wifi tab, even though nothing is in ethernet plug: [ATTACH] I click on to it on settings, and it the tab is closed immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-no-internet-showing-in-wifi-tab-even/73f0c5be-c580-4aa8-911d-2b3c82ea4a8b
  7. Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on

Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on: Ok so the computer will turn on and the keyboard is on and everything but nothing shows up on my monitor. It just says no signal like nothings plugged. Yes I have tried all the basics like unplugging it. Any help? submitted by /u/pillpoison [link] [comments]...
  8. Issue with network icon showing no connectivity, even though there is!

Issue with network icon showing no connectivity, even though there is!: Hi all, I've been browsing around looking for any solutions to this issue but haven't found anything concrete. Even pre-2004 update, one of my (and now two) users are having an issue where it looks like there is no network connection in the system tray, yet they still have...
  9. wireless network not showing

wireless network not showing: I have an older HP laptop which is running windows 10. I am trying to set it up for my kids to use. The wireless internet option is no longer showing only the ethernet option. I don't know why it isn't showing anymore, and I don't seem to be able to add it back in. Can...
  10. No networks available to connect even though I have a wireless adapter

No networks available to connect even though I have a wireless adapter: [IMG] I fell asleep last night while working and woke up at around 4:30. I went over to my PC hoping to get some more work done and noticed it had just completely frozen at, I believe it was around 11:35 PM. There was nothing I could do, so I just held the power button down...