Windows 10: show App again after reset

Discus and support show App again after reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I open advanced setting for apps in Windows 10 and click Reset the app hides and I can't get it again, how can show the app? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MuhammadAshraf3, Jun 4, 2019.

1. show App again after reset

when I open advanced setting for apps in Windows 10 and click Reset the app hides and I can't get it again, how can show the app? show App again after reset 0f9ad28f-8bfa-4aa9-9320-a40f615ae899?upload=true.png

:)

MuhammadAshraf3, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 4, 2019
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

show App again after reset

Resetting the Photos App

Hi Michael,

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start menu > Type Apps & features.
    • Select the app that you want to reset in the list of all the installed apps.
    • Click the Advanced Options link under the application's name.
    • Tap the Reset button to reset an app's settings.
    • A confirmation message will pop up. Click Reset button to confirm you want to clear the app's data.

Let us how it goes.

Karla Alm, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

show App again after reset

1. show App again after reset - Similar Threads - show App again

2. No microsoft apps after System Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microsoft apps after System Reset: I don't have ms store, ms paint 3d, photos etc, how do i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-microsoft-apps-after-system-reset/64366cf9-671f-4b03-9563-1ed46b194ffc
  3. None of Microsoft apps are showing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of Microsoft apps are showing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.: All the default apps like camera, calculator,cortana, calendar,xbox,etc.. are missing after resetting the pc.Even Microsoft Store also not available in the taskbar.All system apps are missing. Please help me out with this situation....
  4. Missing apps after a reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing apps after a reset: I had lost the Bluetooth in device manager-I'm not sure when. I did a system reset and it moved all the apps to a "removed folder". I had not reinstalled them and was still having problems, so I tried another reset and in doing so lost the previse folder and also lost the...
  5. Re-installing apps after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing apps after reset: Reset my PC and found that I`d lost all my non Windows apps. i.e Adobe Reader Picasa and a few others. How do I get them back? Especially as I paid for some! . They are all listed under the icon on the desktop some in blue text, some in black. Chris...
  6. Restore Apps After Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Apps After Reset.: I reset my pc because of windows not opening. But I didn't erase my D drive. And I install the games on D drive in WindowsApps folder. Now I want to restore these games without downloading them again. Because the game sizes are huge. How can I do that? I tried to change...
  7. after resetting, apps stopped working

after resetting, apps stopped working: I did a factory reset and Windows apps stopped working. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-apps-stopped-working/4bf01f3f-f5c6-41fc-9812-00d2b05eb787
  8. Search bar does not show App icon properly after system reset

in Cortana
    Search bar does not show App icon properly after system reset: Hi, I did a system reset without removing Apps & files using the option highlighted below [ATTACH] After the reset, I reinstalled Apps that have been removed by the reset process, then the search bar can no longer display Apps' icons properly. This issue only appear to...
  9. Missing Apps After Reset

Missing Apps After Reset: Hello, Yesterday I have "Reset" my Win10 and I have noticed that I am missing some default apps: - Microsoft Store - Groove Music - Photos - Voice Recorder - Calculator - Mail Outlook Actually I cant even write all down. Whats going on? I cant even download...
  10. Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public ***Changed Original Title From: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public***...