Windows 10: show App again after reset

Discus and support show App again after reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I open advanced setting for apps in Windows 10 and click Reset the app hides and I can't get it again, how can show the app? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MuhammadAshraf3, Jun 4, 2019.

1. show App again after reset

when I open advanced setting for apps in Windows 10 and click Reset the app hides and I can't get it again, how can show the app? show App again after reset 0f9ad28f-8bfa-4aa9-9320-a40f615ae899?upload=true.png

:)

MuhammadAshraf3, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 4, 2019
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

show App again after reset

Resetting the Photos App

Hi Michael,

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start menu > Type Apps & features.
    • Select the app that you want to reset in the list of all the installed apps.
    • Click the Advanced Options link under the application's name.
    • Tap the Reset button to reset an app's settings.
    • A confirmation message will pop up. Click Reset button to confirm you want to clear the app's data.

Let us how it goes.

Karla Alm, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

show App again after reset

1. show App again after reset - Similar Threads - show App again

2. recover apps after a reset of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recover apps after a reset of windows 10: How do I recover apps after a reset of the windows 10? Office does not show up in blue only the version numbers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-apps-after-a-reset-of-windows-10/1183f9d8-8038-4ccf-959c-a88f28811a67
  3. Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public ***Changed Original Title From: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public***...
  4. Windows Apps Missing After Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps Missing After Reset: Hello, so a few days ago I couldn't get past my lock screen I entered my password it showed a loading circle and again took me to lock screen I was in an infinite loop I had to reset my PC it was the only option I had after resetting I noticed my windows apps are gone...
  5. Albums dissappeared after resetting Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Albums dissappeared after resetting Photos app: I have windows 10. I was using the Photos app trying to create an album, when every time I clicked "Create" the Photos app crashed. I went to the Photos App Settings and selected "Reset". The Reset says,"If the app isn't working right, we can try and repair it. THE APPS DATA...
  6. Restoring app settings after its reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restoring app settings after its reset: Since I am not aware of what happens after windows 10 backs up app settings and the app is reinstalled, I'd like to know, once I reset a malfunctioning app, will it automatically restore its previous settings or does reset imply that those settings are also lost for good? Do...
  7. Resetting an APP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resetting an APP: I had a problem on Edge with a long running script, which I tried to resolve by resetting the App in settings. The instruction assured me that favourites and other stuff would be saved but I would lose browsing history. The fact is that all of my favourites are gone as too...
  8. lost microsoft apps after reset

lost microsoft apps after reset: Please help! after the recommended reset to improve laptop performance, all the apps that came with purchase of laptop are gone. cant even play dvds/cds! I hope I wont have to buy all those apps. cheaper to just buy new laptop. any suggestions would be appreciated!...
  9. Windows reset but not setting up again

Windows reset but not setting up again: Hello, I had reset my windows 10, (only system drive). After the reset, 1. I landed on the log in screen. 2. Tried to log in with my email and password. 3. Unsuccessfull. 4. Connected LAN but its was not dectecting the internet connection. 5. Tried to reset the Laptop...
  10. reset apps

reset apps: I reset Microsoft sticky notes app and all my sticky notes is gone ! .. is there any way to get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/reset-apps/789c3b45-105e-4c71-a6dc-9e39a55686f2