Windows 10: Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ?

Discus and support Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I want to prevent the software to open automatically the Browser with the specified url. Like i want to show first all the Browsers installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndRo Marian, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ?

Hi. I want to prevent the software to open automatically the Browser with the specified url.

Like i want to show first all the Browsers installed dialog ("How do you want to open this?") and if i want to not open i just press outside the dialog.

:)

AndRo Marian, Oct 20, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 20, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ?

1. Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ? - Similar Threads - Show prevent software

2. I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...: when I try to use the method of shift+Right-click the moving option is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opened-a-software-but-it-is-not-showing-in-the/dbb7490e-293b-4e8e-a35a-f8bd687044eb
  3. I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...: when I try to use the method of shift+Right-click the moving option is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opened-a-software-but-it-is-not-showing-in-the/dbb7490e-293b-4e8e-a35a-f8bd687044eb
  4. I opened a software but it is not showing in the display but showing the icon on the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can Not open A Software......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Not open A Software......: Hello - it's me again. I have a software that I purchased that I am trying to open on my laptop. Everytime I try to open it I get an error message.When I contact the company, they tell me that I have to access the "Controlled Folder Access" file. But I can't seem to do that...
  6. can not open software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not open software: My computer will not open one of my software accounting Sage my tech person found this system error Can't Collect information can not access the windows Management instrumentation software. Windows Management Files may be moved or missing....
  7. can not open software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not open software: My computer will not open one of my software accounting Sage my tech person found this system error Can't Collect information can not access the windows Management instrumentation software. Windows Management Files may be moved or missing....
  8. BrokenURL prevents URLs being opened in the default browser automatically

in Windows 10 News
    BrokenURL prevents URLs being opened in the default browser automatically: BrokenURL is a free software program for Microsoft Windows devices designed to give users a choice when it comes to the opening of URLs opened externally (outside the browser). If you are a Windows user, you may have noticed that certain events, the installation or...
  9. How can I prevent automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I prevent automatic updates?: I'm a trucker and have no regular hours. I might need the computer any time, day or night. Automatic updates are insufferable. Sometimes I need something from the computer immediately and the automatic updates take over for a half hour at least. In all previous versions of...
  10. OneNote, prevent automatic opening of notebook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote, prevent automatic opening of notebook: Hello all, I apologize if this is a general question, I just have not been able to find a clear answer for this and wanted to reach out to you all. Whenever I open OneNote on my computer, it automatically opens my last-opened notebook with it. This is a concern of mine,...