Windows 10: Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users

Discus and support Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I use sample code of "Credential Providers in Windows 10". I develop my code and change it very good. But I have some problem with it: 1- It is not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EhsanRabiee, May 13, 2020.

1. Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users

I use sample code of "Credential Providers in Windows 10". I develop my code and change it very good.

But I have some problem with it:

1- It is not enable Show tile for all users in my windows. Show for one user only

Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users a5a2040e-edc9-4dc2-94e4-72b846d2c2d6?upload=true.png

2- After restart computer I get this error without any mouse move or press keyboard:

Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users 2f8bd30e-04a9-4bfb-860e-dd889546aa9f?upload=true.png

And after press ok on up picture: I get this message and view 3 users???

Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users 1a61c2de-fbc7-4490-96f9-cba62e2f2fde?upload=true.png

What is my mistake? And How do I active my Credential Providers for all users?

:)

EhsanRabiee, May 13, 2020

2. Windows terminal server 2012 R2 + Custom credential provider

Hi,

I have a customer credential provider(CP) which is working fine for Windows client(10) and Windows server (2008, 2012 GUI based only). But when I try to use it for Windows terminal server it's not even loading
    the Custom CP, no error also. Still, it shows only the default login UI i.e windows default CP. Also I can see my CP is registered in the following HKEY registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers{........}
    and DLL file in System32 directory.

There is no info about Windows terminal server with Custom CP in my MS CP page. I have the following questions to move further,

1. Can we actually implement custom CP for windows terminal servers? is it supported?
    2. If yes, what am I missing? Is there special configuration required to load custom CP in terminal servers?
    Thanks in Advance.

SaRaVaNaN D, May 13, 2020
  3. Task scheduler user account list includes user accounts that have already been deleted from the computer.

Thanks for providing the results of the troubleshooting steps we provided. Since the credentials are still showing up in task scheduler, we suggest that you follow the steps below to check the entries in the credential manager and delete the entries manually:

• Type the words Credential Manager in Cortana or the search box.
    • From the list of results select Credential Manager
    • From this screen, you can manage Web Credentials and
      Windows Credentials

Once you have the screen open verify if any of the credentials you saw in task scheduler is present and manually delete them.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users

1. Show Custom Credential Providers V2 in Windows 10 for All users - Similar Threads - Show Custom Credential

2. How do get my Credential Provider V2 to use a Circular Logo?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do get my Credential Provider V2 to use a Circular Logo?: I read the Credential Provider technical reference and did a lot of trial and error testing and it just seems impossible to get Credential Provider to use a circular logo despite the technical reference saying that it is possible. Right now, any transparency I give it...
  3. How do get my Credential Provider V2 to use a Circular Logo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do get my Credential Provider V2 to use a Circular Logo?: I read the Credential Provider technical reference and did a lot of trial and error testing and it just seems impossible to get Credential Provider to use a circular logo despite the technical reference saying that it is possible. Right now, any transparency I give it...
  4. Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called: Hi All, We have one custom credential provider and that is working fine. But when a third party smartcard is installed on the VM . One important callback from logonui is not getting called and as a result credential provider functionality is no more working.The...
  5. Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called: Hi All, We have one custom credential provider and that is working fine. But when a third party smartcard is installed on the VM . One important callback from logonui is not getting called and as a result credential provider functionality is no more working.The...
  6. Windows 10 : Custom credential provider Advise callback not getting called

7. Custom Credential Provider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Credential Provider: Hi all,When attempting to create a custom credential provider for my organization I've found that I can successfully "unlock" or rather "logon" to the PC but can't unlock when using the same credentials.Windows reports incorrect username or password - ntsStatus 0xC000006D...
  8. Custom Credential Provider

Custom Credential Provider: Hi all,When attempting to create a custom credential provider for my organization I've found that I can successfully "unlock" or rather "logon" to the PC but can't unlock when using the same credentials.Windows reports incorrect username or password - ntsStatus 0xC000006D...
  9. Custom Credential Provider

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If your custom credential providers don’t load when you first log on Windows 10, then this post will be able to guide you. Credential providers […] This post Custom credential providers fails to load on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Credential Provider Samples