Windows 10: Show Desktop button on Windows tablet

Discus and support Show Desktop button on Windows tablet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Hibrid pc. In tablet mode the "show desktop" button disappears and can't minimize apps except one by one. Is theres a solution? And taking a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnteroAlmeida, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Show Desktop button on Windows tablet

I have an Hibrid pc. In tablet mode the "show desktop" button disappears and can't minimize apps except one by one.

Is theres a solution? And taking a screenshot also in tablet mode?

Thanks

:)

AnteroAlmeida, Oct 19, 2018

2. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 19, 2018
  3. After windows update desktop stuck on tablet mode.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did the issue started after installing any Particular Windows Update? If yes, please provide the KB number of the Windows Update?
    To find the KB number of the Windows update
    please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I key.

• From the window select Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Update.

• Click on Advanced Options.

• Click View your update history.

I would suggest you to try changing the mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to change the mode:

• On the bottom right of the task bar click on
      open Notification Center

• From the notification menu, if Tablet mode is highlighted click on the
      Tablet mode.

• This will help it to get back to Desktop mode.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Show Desktop button on Windows tablet

Desktop not showing up as icon on start menu in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

From the above description it looks like you have enabled the tablet mode.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I.

• Select System and Go to Tablet Mode.

• Disable it.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Show Desktop button on Windows tablet

1. Show Desktop button on Windows tablet - Similar Threads - Show Desktop button

2. 'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!: I have waited a LONG time reporting this since the beginning of this Windows 10 era this button often does not react on the first few clicks. I have to really pound it several times for the desktop to show. This is very frustrating since I work fast and want to keep the...
  3. Show Desktop Button Being weird.

Show Desktop Button Being weird.: So I have this problem with windows at the moment. I originally have my windows apps on full screen. but when I click on the "Show Desktop" button on the bottom right and ALT + TAB back into the application, it goes to a small windowed mode. How can I fix it so that it could...
  4. restore taskbar desktop list button, not the show desktop button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore taskbar desktop list button, not the show desktop button: So far, I like 11 with one exception. I like a clean desktop and, in the past, have hidden desktop icons and used a button on the taskbar that showed a list of them. I would then click on the one I wanted. Very clean and neat. That button seems to be gone. I am not referring...
  5. restore taskbar desktop list button, not the show desktop button

restore taskbar desktop list button, not the show desktop button: So far, I like 11 with one exception. I like a clean desktop and, in the past, have hidden desktop icons and used a button on the taskbar that showed a list of them. I would then click on the one I wanted. Very clean and neat. That button seems to be gone. I am not referring...
  6. Show Desktop button shows both my desktops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show Desktop button shows both my desktops: [ATTACH] So I have a dual monitor setup and when I click on button to show my desktop both my monitors start showing the desktop making it very awkward. I wanted to be able to see the desktop on just the monitor I clicked on the button and keep the other one open with the...
  7. "Show Desktop" button question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Show Desktop" button question: I just connected a second monitor and I often use the "show Desktop" button on my taskbar but now when I click it it shows the desktop on both monitros when I only want it to do that on my main screen. Can I change it somehow? submitted by /u/MaxiorTM [link] [comments]...
  8. Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode: I have an HP laptop. Windows is up to date. I have recently switched to running in desktop mode but when i left click the start button instead of getting the start menu it switches to tablet mode. How do i fix this? Ive searched everywhere. if i right click it brings up...
  9. Show Desktop button in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Desktop button in taskbar: All of my Windows computers have had a "show desktop" button in the taskbar but my Windows 10 computer does not. Can anyone tell me how to put one there? Many thanks for your help. Peter E. Dietz...
  10. Show desktop button failing

in Windows 10 Support
    Show desktop button failing: My show desktop taskbar button is not working anymore. I know I can create other from different ways, but I need to know if it is possible to repair the ORIGINAL one. Thanks so much. 138951

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show desktop button

2. show desktop onwindows tablet

3. windows tablet desktop button