Windows 10: Show download progress bar

Discus and support Show download progress bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aliskander, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Show download progress bar

After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge.
    I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing:
    I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a "download progress bar" but suddenly it disappeared (most probably my fault); I found I can see the progress through Ctrl-J but I would like to restore the bottom progress bar.
    Can anyone help me please?

:)

aliskander, Aug 11, 2020
  2. urchfont Win User

Windows 10 update download progress bar.

Why does not the update page show a download progress bar. Can I initiate one? Downloads seem to take ages and I cannot see if the system has stalled and needs re-prompting.

urchfont, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Ter53 Win User
    Update downloads progress bar 'stuck' on 4%.

I have a Dell Inspiron. Operating System windows 10.

On 01 December 2015 my updates started downloading. My settings are for automatically download and install updates. There were about 15 updates notified. The progress bar reached 85% but I had to go out and turned off my laptop which prepared my computer
    for installing the updates, etcetera.

Next day however, only 5 updates had been installed leaving the following:-

• Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586 with a message underneath saying - Waiting for Install.
    • The remaining 9 other updates relate to Microsoft Office Suite, for example, Excel, Word etcetera. They all had the same message underneath - Waiting for Download.
    The Windows Update page tells me that Updates are Available. Underneath the progress bar it says Downloading updates 4%.

It has displayed this information since 02 December 2015.

This is the first time I have had this problem.

Regards

Ter53, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Show download progress bar

Progress Bar

hello Alireza.Sh

You can see the progress bar of Windows updates by simply typing in Windows updates, followed by check for updates. Here if any updates are downloaded, you can find the progress of the download.

i hope thats helps you

Pedro V Flores, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Show download progress bar

1. Show download progress bar - Similar Threads - Show download progress

2. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  3. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  4. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  5. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved Download bar not showing progress

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved Download bar not showing progress: So i bought the game on Xbox and i decided i wanted to download the game also on my PC, all the DLCs have downloaded to the point where i need to download the base game to finish them but the base game download tracking progress is a black black/grey bar that isn't changing...
  8. Show download progress bar

in Browsers and Email
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  9. Download progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download progress: Where is the download progress indicator and the log and the folder with all past downloads...in order to access and read/use them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-progress/7d019026-abda-4a3c-bd21-485e6e25b124
  10. No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 yesterday and tried to download it today. It says the size should be 29.2Gb but my store exceeded that amount to 80Gb. Then i did some research on the internet and deleted my Store Application and couldnt reinstall it. Then I decided to...